Reviews for Self Preservation
hisnhers chapter 8 . 1/30
In my last review I meant to type.. "AND there's no off switch." lol oops.

Severus's list was funny... poor Severus. He's going to grow emotionally because of this and I'm sure it hurts to do so.

hisnhers chapter 7 . 1/30
Question-machine...? You MUST have meet my daughter. If she asked 1 question a day she asked 1000. Not there's no off switch... lol!

Severus is soooo falling for Harry's curious personality. -giggle- -glares at author for making me giggle-

hisnhers chapter 6 . 1/30
This chapter has me sqeee'n like a teenage girl! and giggling. I am a 40-something year old. why are you making me do this? lol!

This chapter is wonderfully adorable! I just want to eat little Harry up with a spoon! He's so sweet!

Poor Severus. He is soooo out of his comfort zone, but he is learning. Ok I'm 'sqee'n' again... lol.

hisnhers chapter 5 . 1/30
Peeves is acting weird.

Harry's reaction to being able to eat anything he wants brought tears to my eyes.

Kids hear us and understand more than they let on, or can communicate. However, it's obvious if you pay close enough attention.

His own room! lol! That's great. Severus's reaction is so funny.

hisnhers chapter 4 . 1/30
Ok. It's settled. I'm gonna 'awwwww' through most of this fic.

I laughed and laughed at Snape trying to fix that 'hair!' lol!

I love the fact that he clings to Severus, begging him not to leave. So sweet.

hisnhers chapter 3 . 1/30
The questions! lol!

You write very well. I can 'see' this happening the way you clearly describe everything.

This chapter was so sweet! I 'awwwwww'd' through most of it... lol.

hisnhers chapter 2 . 1/29
bogies and cat spit? rofl!

excellent chapter.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 1/29
hehehe Severus is about to find out not all kids are alike... lol.

maddie chapter 46 . 1/20
This was the sweetest story I've read! I love this sooo much! Thank you for writing this and sharing it! 3
Love2read23 chapter 46 . 1/6
Thank you for writing this absolutely adorable story of Harry being recited and Severus learning how to love. I quite enjoyed the journey and seeing Severus develop. Everything is solved so much faster when the adults work together. Harry got a true childhood and a loving family. I thought you were song up for Tima and Severus to end up together but I like Lila and Severus much better. I understand that Snape wouldn't teach when he doesn't have to anymore and that it's great he gets to do something that makes him happy and it's probably beget that Harry can go to school without gotta dad their but I can't imagine Hogwarts with our him. By the way what house did Harry choose? When the hat said the lion and the snake I immediately thought it was Severus and Minerva even though Minerva thought it meant Dumbledore. Thank you.
The Lost Rogue chapter 46 . 12/22/2014
This was awesome,and one of the most laidback and awesome fics I've read! It took me most of the day to read but that was time well spent in my Christmas to you!
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Perhaps if Severus gave young Harry some books about the magical world, its history, customs and traditions then the poor lad wouldn't indulge Severus with so many questions? Questions, how else is poor Harry to learn about this strange new world that he's been taken too!
E-man-dy-S chapter 46 . 11/21/2014
Very well thought out. Sweet as well :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
"...It's a him?" the boy asked obviously excitedly.
"Yes." He drawled out. "For now."

Yes! A transgender Puffskein!

Ok I get what you meant but I had to comment. Luv the story
BlindViolinist chapter 46 . 11/9/2014
Dear author, that was, simply put, a masterpiece.
I love the developed relationship between Severus and Harry, the ups and downs canceling. I love how many terrible things in Harry's life are swept away before he's old enough to hold a wand. Peeves and Rhubarb surprised me with their intelligence and sometimes their rationality. I was a bit uncomfortable with Albus and Minerva at first, but I warmed up to them over the course.
Thank you for killing Pettigrew and saving Sirius. Thank you for not putting Septima and Severus together, I was worried that might result. Thank you for giving Luna a mother and possibly another father. Thank you for giving Harry a better life with less death and destruction, early allies, a childhood. He'll be a different Harry than the one we first knew, but he'll still be loved.
Splendid tact in not mentioning Harry's final Hogwarts house.
I enjoyed every bit of this, everyone had an acceptable closure to their story. Thank you.
2,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »