Reviews for US vs the super abnormals
Fell4 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
AWSOME! Sorry I didnt review sooner! I just found the FF: story email in a random folder on my webmail... anyway... THIS STORY IS FREAKN' AWSOME! WAY AWSOME! I CANT TELL YOU HOW HALARIOUSLY AWSOME THIS IS! (I am trying though...) This is just halarious! You should do another one like it... like for an episode you wished you could have been in... like the one where Nikola gets devamped... and STOP it from happening. I am not a Nikola/Helen fan but I do love Nikola!
carlycarter chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow I am so behind reading your fics, i can hardly keep up! Great work, and its great to see such long chapters, i love long fic. Really love all the fics with you and Sierra in them, fantastic idea:) Sadly, yes, i think its very in character for you two lol!
DZR chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
You have flabbered my gast. Gratuitously plonking yourself into Sanctuary, not to mention saving the day. The audacity!

This is almost a masterpiece. I bl**dy love it.

"I'm not sure how you could vocally achieve three exclamation marks."

Random blue mist.

'Because of their mad fan girl skills, they immediately knew what was happening.'

'He heard maniacal laughter around the bend of the hallway. Dare he check?'

"I'll be right back. You just... stay there. WELL I CAN'T DO MUCH ELSE!"

"Yeah, like you scream like a girl."

" Eww, I never did like the hairstyle." " No, too evil. Try the one from Kush." " The loose braid?" " Yep. And probably the outfit from Kush too. That was cool."

"But relax, we come in peace. Though there wouldn't be much you could do if we didn't."

Aw I'll just copy and paste the whole thing. Amanda, you have Mary Poppins powers.

MUSTARD shoutout. You are officially insane.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hey there,

YOU are insane but it's a fun insanity. This was HILARIOUS!

Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
WOW! We totally freaked them out, dude! (or should I say 'doot'? no, so I should not!) :)

Totally awesome job, by the way! Are your gonna make this a multi-chapter story? I WOULD LOVE THAT!

OMG! you rox my sox! :)