Reviews for At Last
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Fap fap fap ...
GiggidyBop chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Nice! Very descriptive, which is good!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
One word: BEAUTIFUL!
Cara chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was awesome.
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow Awsome oneshot Fic

can't wait to see more of your stories...
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Love it. Ever thought about writing a story where Kahlan learns such things as what Richard is doing? Just a thought. Love it! :D
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Another great one-shot, I really liked it! It was well written and well portrayed, even though I thought that it was a bit too descriptive sometimes, (not the actual sex scene, of course, hehe), but the other stuff, it was just too many words and too long paragraphs and whatnot, sorry!

Otherwise, everything was fine, okay, so it also lacked dialogue (for obvious reasons, so never mind), which is one of my favourite things in stories, btw!

Anyway, the overall story was great, so never mind my slight constructive criticism! Well done!
RMB chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I am speechless. This was just perfect. Amazing writing! Thank you for this, because unfortunately there are to many people out there who don't know the first thing about writing a good story. I am officially your fan now!
onlyxbeenyou chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I'm reviewing this story but I really should review all of your other stories too because I love ALL of them. You're actually my favorite LOTS writer because you just have their characterizations so dead on. You have a perfect mix of sexy and sweet in all of your stories. I legit get excited when I see another of your fics pop up on the site :)

Enough about me gushing about how awesome you are haha THIS story was friggin hot...and sweet...and so them. I loved it. Kudos to you.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
LOVED IT!
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
See, reviewing :P

So, needless to say. This fic... is hot. I love first time RichLan romances! :D They're scarce but so lovely! Totally love this fic. Love how Kahlan is so unsure at first and Richard comforts her! Huge, "aw" for me. So adorbs!

And then the hotness of the leg-on-waist... GUH. Just. Love. Favorited this (And I think I favorited your others as well! Off to leave reviews I didn't previously have time for)

Ciao!

-Crisis.
Mandis chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
WOW!

Was cute and hot and very romantic!

I loved!