Reviews for Kosukegawa's Best Days Ever!
gearsky chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I'd love to see you continue this story.
MadMeijin chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Still waiting for the next chapter...
Tru3Ph03niX chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Hmm did I spot mention of 0
Pretty awesome I loved this series
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
No Zero? She should be there... and she should be a beast just walking around Nude and fucking anyone that looks at her wrong
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This is a nice story. I enjoyed reading what there is so for.
kevslave chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I agree with the before guy. Continue! I love this manga
SAmaster01 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Hello there.

I have a feeling this is the first time someone has reviewed this story for about a year. First things first, I want to see more of this. You mentioned in the comments that you are forgetful about updating stories; I can sympathize. But I also believe it's the duty of the reviewer to kick the but of the author into writing it.

Know, I am very willing to work with you on this. Change 123 is one of my favorite stories of all time, and it's a shame there aren't more stories aobut this. You want reader input, I am a very good idea man, and am willing to help you get the ball rolling on this, maybe even do some proofreading.

Now, as for an actual review, this may be the best story on Change 123, but it's not a masterpeice. With a bit of polish it can be. One, I suggest taking off the author comments mid story, they break the flow. Longer chapters would also be a major plus. I would also like some more characterization of each of the girls, though I can understand the difficulties surrounding this. As for story ideas, I think maybe you should do a before the beach scene. Keep the tension with the beach jerks, but first show a chapter about Motoko, Kousekegawa, and the Hifumi, trying to figure out what's going on, and adjusting. Having them talk to the other people who know about the Hifumi, like Kannami, Ginga, and Hino, and have them transfer into school, the Hifumi adjusting to school life would be a chapter of it's own. Then finally conclude with the Beach part 2 scene. What do you think?

I would like to stay in contact with you, so please PM me back or something, likewise, I am going to PM this to you as well, just to make doubly sure you get it.

-Sincerely SAmaster01
silverchildakami chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
ohh i hope you update again soon.
StigmaReborn chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
LMAO, on the last part of the chapter. Just stumbled into here by happenstance and noticed an actual Change 123 fanfic. Pretty decent so far even with it's shortness. Also noticed a spin-off that's filled with lemony goodness that I'll have to check out.

As for manga. Without spoiling it for anyone I'll just say I didn't mind the ending at all. Sure there could have been more that went on with the inner part, but we got an actual conclusion that didn't leave you guessing. Can't really say that it happens much as most leave off without showing any type of future happenings. Which the ending reminded me of how Mahoraba ended. Not the actual storyline mind you. If you've read it you'll know what I mean.
Zikari8 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
*Claps* Hilarious! It was so good I actually went and read the manga because of this. Pure briliiant, thuogh a bit short. Nonetheless, awesome!
LoPe21 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
LoL the evil laugh was great. kind of short but awesome nonetheless. hope to see more soon.
Kaiser969 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
LOL this fic is quite hilarious and enjoyable i am eager to read more
Riderman09 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
poor dude... yet hes super lucky too!
DragonOfChallenges chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
now this is original, cant wait for the next chapter to come, tho i wonder when is this starting? before or after the discovery of zero?
Zikari8 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Glad to see you back and ready buddy! And your story is getting interesting can't wait for the next chapter. It's pretty well written fro a prolouge and I hope you don't stop writing. I do think it seems to open and doesn't really go into depth with the characters put its not like I could do better. Keep up the good work and see ya later!