Reviews for Looking Glass
The Marshmallow Fairy chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
O.o Nightmare... Wasn't expecting that... ((I should probably read to the end before posting a review...Oh well)) But he's now Nightmare and not Noah...
the thorns on the rose chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
GAAHH BORIS XD
Besides the fact that I have a fangirlish attitude sometimes, this is a well written story, and I look forward to clicking the next chapter button in 5 seconds!
RedneckBaby chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So far I like it! Ya know even though it's only the first chapter. I SHALL continue on it can only get better :3
1destiny chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great voice and good attention to detail. The way the characters were described made them easy to visualize and seem more life like. The chapter stays true to its mother manga but has just enough difference to add some surprise and suspense. I would recommend you make Julius a bit darker and antisocial. I feel that his character is a bit brighter than the original and loses some of the endearing quality of the original character, such as his indifference or his neutrality. Great story all the same. You have now collected a devoted reader.
HichiShirosaki chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
so cute! update soon ya?
DarkRainbow314 chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
first of all, WHAT THE HECK IS WITH NIGHTMARE CALLING KIRA 'DEAR'? I don't like it, it just doesn't fit his personality very well. but I am glad to see a lot of nightmare, where as in the mangas alice only sees him like six times.
icysu22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
ooohhh cool!
xdgirl1001 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
This story is too awesome! I hope you updatw this soon.
Jessica chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
your story is awesome! i found you on DeviantART and your story sounded interesting, now i'm hooked. i can't wait to read the other chapters. C: (on DA i'm anime-art-freak579 ;3 )
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
OHMYGOSH! YOU HAVE 2 WRIGHT MORE! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
xxMOONandPAWxx chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Don't know what to think. I like this a lot, but can't be sure where its going as my expectations are never right :) xx
Aoi Kazuya chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
I've actually only started reading Heart no Kuni no Alice, and I want to play the game...sadly I don't think they have it where I am so XD yea, I like your story Can't wait for the next chapter, I think I can kinda connect with Kira too, with the whole liking cats and not wanting others to worry about me so not showing them my emotions kinda thing.
borislovers chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
okay so you need to write the next ch or else or iam going to die i love your story and i kinda want Boris and Kira to kiss or something to show like more of the relationship grow that would be lovely c:
RosePetal-Luminescence-Mel-Bel chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Awww how cute! I love how Boris, the twins, and Elliot are so protective of Kira. I can't wait to see more of all those guys! Anywho, great work on the chappie and update soon! ; )
animebooklover14 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Its really cute I like Kira and every one update soon please!