Reviews for After the Bullet
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 9/19
Odd ending. Although, Honor Thompson never surfaced, at least in this story so far, it is safe to say that even the enemies of Ironside are all overdue for an encounter of sorts with Sister Agatha?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 9/19
Looks like Ed's got special reading ahead of him. If one needs a good scare in crossovers, why not loan out Sister Agatha to the staff at San Francisco Memorial to ruffle Trapper's feathers for a while? LOL!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/19
Most interesting. How soon until Honor Thompson surfaces?
cindyjean chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
read this twice
great story
wish you would
write more
Swissmounty chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Thank you for this story.

Great, how you describe with few words the feelings of the caracters, for instance Ed Brown's!

I especially liked the banter between Ironside and Sister Agatha.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I loved the Ironside series. I hope you are still writing these. I noticed the date. Please do as I would love to read them. You capture Ironside character completely.
bluesybelge chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
This would make an excellent substitute for the opening of the original pilot.

I agree totally with lemonpig. Chapter 3 is a beauty. The interaction between sister Agatha and the Chief is just splendid.

Mom, you already know how I feel about you dedicating me this story. But I want your other readers to know how much I appreciate the gesture. In this for me very sad and difficult period it is heartwarming and encouraging to realize I have friends somewhere on this planet.
lemonpig73 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was a great story Mum. Sister Agatha was just brilliant! Slapping the Chief? Oh, she's the only person who could get away with that. I had a smile on my face reading chapter 3. :)

One thing on the down side: three chapters is way too short!

Post another story soon. :D
carismum chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Love the story so far. I grew up watching Ironside and its great to see a new story based on it.
charlotte chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Enjoying this story, and its great to view the days/weeks following the shooting. Thank you
charlotte chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Thrilled to see anohter Ironside fan fiction. Great start to the story