Reviews for After the Bullet
Mounty Swiss chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Thank you for this story.

Great, how you describe with few words the feelings of the caracters, for instance Ed Brown's!

I especially liked the banter between Ironside and Sister Agatha.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I loved the Ironside series. I hope you are still writing these. I noticed the date. Please do as I would love to read them. You capture Ironside character completely.
bluesybelge chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
This would make an excellent substitute for the opening of the original pilot.

I agree totally with lemonpig. Chapter 3 is a beauty. The interaction between sister Agatha and the Chief is just splendid.

Mom, you already know how I feel about you dedicating me this story. But I want your other readers to know how much I appreciate the gesture. In this for me very sad and difficult period it is heartwarming and encouraging to realize I have friends somewhere on this planet.
lemonpig73 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was a great story Mum. Sister Agatha was just brilliant! Slapping the Chief? Oh, she's the only person who could get away with that. I had a smile on my face reading chapter 3. :)

One thing on the down side: three chapters is way too short!

Post another story soon. :D
carismum chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Love the story so far. I grew up watching Ironside and its great to see a new story based on it.
charlotte chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Enjoying this story, and its great to view the days/weeks following the shooting. Thank you
charlotte chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Thrilled to see anohter Ironside fan fiction. Great start to the story