Reviews for Splintering
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Yay! A sequel!
Melchy chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I'm not sure who I'm feeling most sorry for at this point. But it's a toss up between Al and Martha. Two doctors in the same spot. He'll never recover! It's nice to see Martha. I know most people don't like her but I always have and you capture her very well. Looking forward to more.
Valeria chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Definitely a tale worth reading. Brilliant in fact :)
You have a very timey wimey mind, and a real ability to write with the voice of the characters.
Difficat chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I love that you are cruel (referring to the author's note). It isn't like the writers of either show ever show a lot of mercy to their characters, either. It is good writing.
Ash chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Wow. Bravo, that was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I'm not particularly good at reviewing, so I won't, not really, but I will say that you write really well and your story is really engaging despite the almost mindblowing plot. In fact, I loved the whole idea that you've created. Keep writing!
Sakura117 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Great crossover, one of the best I have read :)
mark3232 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The book So you created a wormhole features both Doctor Who and Quantum Leap. So that's a real crossover, sort of.
jodiedennis chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
So it has been 2 years since you wrote this so I hope rupture exams went well! Thank you for a great story. Your explanations seem to make sense, so much so that time travel really seems possible. You should definitely write a script. I hope you keep writing fanfiction.
Vorel laraek chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
This is great - and I even *think* I understand what happened. :)

Excellent work!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 16 . 10/30/2010
Oh My...

This was fantastically BRILLIANT!

The humour, the angst, all of it. Marvellous!
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
So great
Antioch XX chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Loved the story, one thing you definitely do great is make the technobabble and science in general sound plausible, one problem I did have was in certain parts losing track of which Doctor was which, but that is probably partially my fault because I read fast. Can't wait to see more from you.
Questfan chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Have I told you as I'm reading and reviewing that I think you are altogether brilliant? This story was so packed full that I will need to reread it to really get all the detail out. I don't know what your field of study is but if it isn't science based I'll be blown away. The scientific side to this could be all made up gobbledegook for all I know but you made it sound perfectly reasonable and logical. I excelled at biology but physics and chemistry just make my brain hurt so I have to say you are to be doubly applauded for keeping my attention all the way through and even more so because I kinda understood what you were on about!

I love tv shows like that one about the science of sci-fi that make science relatable to relevantly ignorant people like me and you could easily work for them.

The whole characterisation of everyone was spot on and the story just bounced along brilliantly. You resolved it without making everything all perfect which is somehow so much more satisfying, albeit still cruel!

Has your head exploded yet? Or do you need some more praise? In case you haven't realised ... I LOVED it! Can't wait 'til you write something else.
Antioch XX chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
You should really write up a Doctor Who script and send it in to the BBC until they make it into an episode.
Antioch XX chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
When is the future Doctor from? I'm assuming it's sometime after series 4 considering his attitude.