Reviews for Steadfast
RuthNoemi chapter 14 . 1/15
Aww i just read this story today and i absolutely love it! If you ever decide to continue it please do :)
thibbs65 chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
please update this awesome story you have amazing talent as a writer and a awesome story teller please finish this story I want to read more
HaleyGarcia chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Aww This story is Amazing, I absolutely love Nathan, hes just PREFECT. I cant wait to find out what happens next! I really hope youll finish it! )
othlver23 chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Love this story. Keep writing plez
illicitencounters chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
Please update this story :(

I miss it badly.
Smaltby chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Awwww, I love this story. :)
aysha02 chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
awww...i love romantic nathan...he's always been my favorite version...although i do have to say that the bad ass version is pretty sexy
TeamPapaya chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
brilliant )
twilightnaley19 chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE NALEY. I SO WANT TO PUNCH ZOEY IN THE FACE. THAT WAS NICE OF THE MAN TO GIVE NALEY THE BEAR. UPDATE SOON!
jeyton4ever chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
ahhhh Annie! This is soo amazing! I am so happy that you updated. I was going crazy over here not knowing what was going to happen next. You left us with quite the cliffhanger young lady and you know what they do to me...lol.

So glad to here that you are alive and well. :) Now onto this wonderful chapter.

When I read that Nathan and Haley had kissed it was like a dream come true, I was like "Its about time" haha. one of my favorite parts of this chapter was when Haley's grams came into the kitchen...could not stop myself from giggling. I was filled with complete happiness. The two of them are just too cute not to be together.

I seriously wanted to punch that Zoey girl in the face for what she did and said. I do not like her one bit. She is a total and complete Bizatch and I want nothing to do with her. (Look at me talking like I actually know the girl..lol) The best part of what Zoey was trying to do, was when it failed. Nathan still won Haley the bear that she wanted and spent the rest of the night with her. All I have to say is "Beat that Zoey! Ha!"

Another Fantabulous chapter my love. Keep up the amazing work. Can't for sure wait to read more!

UD soon! :)

Hugz

Babycakes
IcyGold chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
No hate! Just really happy to have you back :) I hope your finals went well.

Oh Nathan was adorable on the date. (I'm not sure he'd appreciate my word choice, but I think you'll understand..)
AshleyM15 chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
aw thts cutee
tlovesnaley2 chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
OH I am so glad you are back! That was a great chapter - glad feelings are all out in the open. That Zoey is going to be trouble - but that makes it more interesting and more Naley love. Looking forward to more.
christina chapter 13 . 5/8/2010
You are reallllly worrying me! I havent gotten an update in a while... please UPDATE SOON!
mason sawyer chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
I love this story! I espescially love Nathan and how he is totally in love with Haley! It is so sweet that Nathan stayed with Haley throughout the entire night. I was really glad when they kissed! I absolutely love this story! When are you posting again?