Reviews for Trapped All Over Again
cinnamonmyra1997 chapter 23 . 7/18/2011
The story is excellent but please continue it. I am looking forward to it. If u need any idea's just email or send me a message.
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 21 . 3/13/2011
Oh cliff-hanger, its great, can't wait for the next chapter.:)
Noel Ardnek chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
Oh please, stop the suspense. It's too long for an attack to happen. Update ASAP!
Noel Ardnek chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This cannot end well. For either of them. Things are going to get nasty. Update ASAP!
Noel Ardnek chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Oh god it is about time that the truth was about to reveal! Update ASAP!
Noel Ardnek chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
I wonder where Cedric is going. And Nikki sure does have a Sixth Sense thing going on there. Update ASAP!

P.S Happy New Year!
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
oh another great chaper, cnt wait for te next one.
Noel Ardnek chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
Oh this cannot end well. Who wrote that letter? Was it Josh or one of the death eaters? Personally from what I got from the absolute menace of the latter and the omnisity I'm putting my bets on death eater. Update ASAP!
Noel Ardnek chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Ugh! 2 more seconds! That's all she needed to say the word "Josh"! Then Amos has to butt in! It had better be important! Update ASAP!

P.S Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
ohh, really good, good luck with ur papers, they can b pain, i no, i have to do it as well, plus gettin ready for my preformal tonite.
Shantul Khan chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this is so funny i also have a fan fiction its not here but in mah mind its about cedric and a girl named nicole nickname cuz's name is parker and u kinda hvae the same thing my one has a bro daniel who is a werewolf feel free if u wanna use him.
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
great, love this story, good luck in skl, u finished for halloween yet.
Noel Ardnek chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
I have no idea who knows but OH MY GOD! Someone's figured it out! Or at least think that Nikki's a total loon! Update ASAP!
Noel Ardnek chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Oh geez! Josh only wants her back because Cedric has her. He's like a little kid in a playground who stopped playing with a toy because he was bored but only showed interest again because another kid started playing with it. Update soon!
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
oh, love it, please keep going when u can