Reviews for Best Friends Forever
MiNiGiIOI chapter 24 . 1/29
D'X THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL ENDING
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Enjoy my tears. Perfection.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Yup my life ruined. I should log in
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
We're going to be bffs and this fic night ruin ny life. Great.
Raislynn chapter 24 . 9/30/2014
I think I just died a little bit. In a good way. I'm all teary eyed now, and I'm going to have Merthur-laced dreams tonight. Thank you for being an amazing writer.
Kiara chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
OMG you don't know how hard I cried at the end I was not sure if I was sad or happy I think both but this is THE BEST STORCY I HAVE EVER READ THANK U FOR CREATING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART
MiNiGiIOI chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
LANCELOT! D':
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
clearly I wasnt wachfull enough X'(
i cant even express how sad i am right now.
...but im also loving it. :$ :3

brow
wrinkles

):'(
MiNiGiIOI chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I AM HISTERICALLY BAWLING! AND I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WAS COMING AND I READ IT ANYWAY! D'X WHYYYYYY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! why did i hav to go and do this to myself )':

my not-rly-inner masachist thanks you for your work and the laughs and the cutenesses and this horror up in here. im rly hoping (for your sake as well as mine ;P ) that this gets more possitive and adorible rl soon girl (8-l * wispers dangerously* Im watching you! ... past you. ...in a mostly noncreepy way ;)
MiNiGiIOI chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Noooooohuhuhuhihhowwwww! D'X ahhhhhh D'X whyyyy! much mood swing. so cute. then just aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh D'X
Benny chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
*happy tears* that was beautiful! You are the best writer I have seen so far!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
AW. Morgana is the leader of their threesome! Why can't she piece back her boys together? Also, some trios stick together forever like Harry, Herm, and Ron!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/24/2014