Reviews for Best Friends Forever
ayylmao chapter 1 . 1/10
i loved this so fucking much, goddamn. i'm crying and laughing and screaming at the same time. the only time i was genuinely upset with this fic was when they were 19 and merlin forgave arthur so easily. other than that, 6969696969/10
WhistlingWolf chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
You.. You! AAAAARGH! This is.. seriously good. I am stuck just aftet Merlins' s presentation and skipped over Arthurs' briefly... Am just really really scared to keep on reading T_T i know everything will be fine... hopefully. but but but... ah well. I will save the rest for tomorrow. Just know that I am seriously impressed by your writing. The perilious journey of growing up.. especially for Arthur, with a distant father and the insecurity coming with it... aaaah drama is going to ensue.. :P

Tomorrow more. I am scared. For arthur, and lance en merls.. and vivian is going to wreck a havoc . Lucky Morgana is on the good guys side . gonna check your other fics thank you for writing, keep up the good work and see ya!
Miyuu.des-chan chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
OH. MY. FUCKING. HOLY. PINK-UNICORN. SHIT.
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH.
To have an idea of how much I loved your fic, I'll tell you that this is like the 990 fic that I read here and It's now on my favourites list; where I only have five fics If I count this one in.
It's so good, I hope you know that C:
Really, thank you for wroting it...See u
Greenday-girl chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
OMG! I love your story and I love Simple Plan.
YOU ARE THE BEST!
KlaineyDays7 chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
This has so much yes and it's so right in so many was that I cannot even begin to comprehend it.
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
Omg seriously?! Nice references to their real names hun!
Lol good story tho..
Guest chapter 24 . 3/20/2015
SHRUHDJDUCNF,FHFNFJVHVJF THIS IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND IT MADE ME SCREAM THAT PART WITH THE FOREVER THING WAS AWESOME AND BRILLIANT AND I NEARLY STARTED TO CRY I PUT THIS IN CAPSLOCK BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT!
Xavios chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Are you from England? Or are you just trying to keep a good tone of voice based on the Merlin culture?
Xavios chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
I absolutely love your work. I'm gonna start posting my own FF, and your's is very inspiring. I love how you made Vivan, she is spot on really. But you made Arthur a little over mean. Good Job.
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 24 . 3/1/2015
ohmygod! TT happy ending! yay
MiNiGiIOI chapter 24 . 1/29/2015
D'X THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL ENDING
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Enjoy my tears. Perfection.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Yup my life ruined. I should log in
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
We're going to be bffs and this fic night ruin ny life. Great.
Raislynn chapter 24 . 9/30/2014
I think I just died a little bit. In a good way. I'm all teary eyed now, and I'm going to have Merthur-laced dreams tonight. Thank you for being an amazing writer.