Reviews for Split in Two
apeljohn chapter 6 . 2/21
This story has all the kawaii. The USS Hinata is one of the funniest things I've read on this site.
sigh chapter 1 . 1/28
This was just really stupid.
Sixsamchaos chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here... chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
ElektrikRage chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
A very neat story with good grammar, plot, and best of all, no cliche's! Also, the parts of captain chibi Hinata were really funny! You have a very good thing going on here, man, please update soon!
Beast1998 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Seriously I would LOVE more of this story!
Beast1998 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
More please! It's awesome!
LoverofLemon chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Ibskib chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I like this story so far, it's cute in a dirty sort of way, some of the Naruto/Hinata interactions are pretty amusing, and the starship thing as her subconscious is fun, and the inclusion of Anko as a perverted big sister is pretty awesome, she's always been one of my favorite characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
13 YEAR OLD VIRGIN'S WRITINGS DETECTED! seriously stop being a fucking prude and let it all out.
ChocoRay chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Lovin it. So update it. to enjoy it.
ChocoRay chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
ero cliffy GOOD! and yeah, the new ero-summary was what attracted me to thhis story.
ChocoRay chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
'Her knight in emo armour stopped her from colliding with him by holding her out of reach.' Emo armor? ROTFL!
ChocoRay chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
well... been a while since i got a boner from since the purge began. Other than the boner, it was really funny. Especially the part about the chibi hinatas trying to save hinatas body. Haven't seen such a humble anko before, but you made it work. and the development is not bad, with a femKyuubi whose a bit sadistic in chapter 1 (*cough*boner*cough*). i dunno about the title, but i think it makes more sense if this got included in the icha icha series (teens) LOL.
jojo chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
You should really keep going! Don't pay attention to the low reviews...the story is really good! I love the humor and captian hinata with her little mind! Keep going with the story! Ill be waiting for an update! Really good(: