Reviews for A Winter in Chicago
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved this story
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Great story! I loved the twist at the end as I didn't even think of it. Thanks!
JustARead chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'm so glad they got a hea
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Interesting story, I love this time period. It seemed a little choppy how events progressed but still sweet.
Angiebabydoda chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great story.
IndianWalker chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awesome!
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Fun little read. Thank you for sharing it.
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh, what a sweet, sweet story. I was just looking for a quick fix before thinking about which new fic to start and, as I was checking out the sequel to Across the Universes (which I loved) I saw this and decided to read. It never occurred to me that it would be a re-writing of Edward's backstory and transformation and I was girding myself for a sad ending, with either one or both of them dying, so it was a delightful surprise when Carlisle arrived and was obviously our beloved vampire doctor. Lovely little short story.
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was such a lovely, beautiful story. It made me tear up and smile and go through the gamut of emotions. Just beautiful.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh that was a beautiful AU. Thank you.

(vnfan over on LJ)
Chrisska chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow! I loved this cherry popping, it was beautiful!

Also, I was SO scared Edward was going to die, I was almost in tears! And I did not see the transformation coming! :O

Such a wonderful, amazing story! :)

Thank you!
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I'm having a hard time finding enough words for how this fic affected me. The atmosphere you set was incredible. The pacing was perfect.

Although, I must admit that I wanted it to keep going...

I must also admit that I did not see the Carlisle thing coming.

Hey - maybe an epi, checking in with Edward's parents and how the rest of the Cullens are coming along? :)
Dooba chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Yes! Yes! YES! Oh God I loved this so much! I stumbled across it on Twitter and gave it a shot - so glad I did!

Whoah, I love it! So very wonderful, you suck us into your world with your words. At the end I thought: no no no don't let it end like this, and then Carlisle came.

I lived this little twist and you did it in a fantastic way, Thank you for writing this!
tench11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i really enjoyed this!

zkcej chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMG they became vampires too! wow i didn't see that coming!

i was so scared that edward might die but you did a diff twist!

this is so amazing love love love every part of it!

thanks for this!