Reviews for Stormy Imprint: Second Generation
LINDSEY no joke chapter 30 . 8/1
I love your story's I always wanted to know more of the pack so THANKS but I was wondering if u would make a story of gabe and Lilly I want to know there emotions and feelings from u I can't imagion it myself and gave was always my favorite character lol thanks.
It's way too late, but I just discovered you. I had a strong feeling that Gracie's baby would end up in the family meh did, and I was so pleased I was right!
I noticed that you haven't updated anything on your blog for a while. Are you still planning on your second book coming out soon? I thought that it sounded very interesting. Can you give us an update on it?
paco chapter 25 . 1/6
favorite character gabe
BatmanOtaku chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Man, I really never liked Gracie to be perfectly honest. She's an ungrateful spoiled brat. Grow up.
maybeitslaiba chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
FINALLY!
maybeitslaiba chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
YAAAAASSS! TEAM RYAN! TEAM RYAN! TEAM RYAN! TEAM RYAN!
maybeitslaiba chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
NOOOOOOOOO GABE!
maybeitslaiba chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
lolololol FEEL THE PAAAAIIINNN
maybeitslaiba chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love this sooo much! I swear, you're such a great writer!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
You are such a jerk, Ryan has no right to tell Gracie what she can and can't do!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
Poor Will force to join loser Nate just for a stupid love!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Horrible author, every wolf doesn't imprint stupid!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
Poor Lilly, Nate probably threaten to beat the crap out of her if she didn't join his pack.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Idiot not all wolves imprint! That is disgusting, soon as his wife dies he runs into another women to force to keep having stupid kids!
2,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »