Reviews for Stormy Imprint: Second Generation
Simba93 chapter 1 . 7/7
Can u write a gabe and Lily story. Please !
abby tucker chapter 1 . 3/21
l have read the story of your quils story first one of your book l read Emily's and sams story half of then l read pauls and rachel's also quil's then l read embry's.
now l am read the second generation that l am reading righ now
Guest chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
i must have lost some weight coz i hve been crying too much..this is fuckng awesome and u too are damn awesome writer..hatsoff to u
Guest chapter 33 . 10/25/2016
I really loved this story, so many interesting twists and turns! I'm sad that you've retired. You haven't updated your blog lately, any news on your new book?
Amy.Sasha chapter 32 . 9/7/2016
AWESOME STORY.
Very heartfelt. I loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/23/2016
Man, awsm stories. Make a Gabe/Lilly love story. Pls pls*puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
Make a Gabe and Lilly love story. Pls
Guest chapter 33 . 7/27/2016
Wow!There are truly no words for how amazing a writer you are... To be so detailed and my perspective of twilight I've always loved imprinting BUT,the way you put imprinting is beautiful.I've got to say you had me going for a minute with Azra but you did a terrific with visualization. You even made me cry when Lindsey died,I mean who would of thought!But PROPS I'm mean really I would literally beg you to make more but you have a life too. Thanks for giving Ryan and Gracie a chance and of course Nate and Meena they were my favorite! Hopefully one day you might considering continuing in with their stories but until then I just want to thank you for ending your story on a good note.
P.S.~If you do decide to continue Mia and Jace would be a perfect place to start!~
Jerkles chapter 32 . 7/29/2016
Awww, I was looking forward to the Gabe/Lilly relationship. Cool story btw ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/26/2016
Pls make Gabe and Lilly love story . pls..
I luv your stories
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2016
Pls make a story of Lilly and Gabe imprint
Guest chapter 33 . 4/23/2016
This is a terribly amazing fanfiction- I was meant to study for a maths test but I couldn't put it down. I loved this story, as well as some of your others, you are definitely an amazing writer! I'm fairly new to the Twilight fandom, so I haven't read any stories based on imprinting but it was so interesting and I can't wait to read more!
-Demonpoxjohnnyboy
5262Lana chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Wow, it seems like Gracie is doing the exact same thing Bella did when Edward left. Kudos for that!
rrochelle465 chapter 33 . 1/9/2016
Wow what a great story good job...hmmm your original sounds good good luck...
rrochelle465 chapter 32 . 1/9/2016
Whoa way to go meena and nate...
2,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »