Reviews for Katie's Story
onelastchapter chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Gr8 story but i think u rushed a bit
BlackberrySpring chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Demigod Alphabet Soup. There, I commented. Can you write now?
NearlyGenius chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Can you PLEASE make this a Tratie fic? You can keep Katie telling Connor the story, but just PLEASE make it Tratie! Please?
Athena0101 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Maybe you should put some romance but I loved it it was sooooooooooo good
citgirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Cool.
MEGGEM chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Nice chapter! I've always wondered how the gods met the mortals..

-MEGGEM

(And ps, why do all Katie stories link to Travis instead of Connor? Are they the same age or what, I don't get it)
SeaweedBrain314 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
mahaha; that's nice. connor is such a sucker. i hope he doesn't die by the end :( but of course, that would be sort of funny... in a sort of sick and twisted way. Anyhow; i think what you've done is really great. two of the least appreciated characters in the book are getting their dues, at last. i trust that you'll go far and well with this one. keep up the good work... i wanna say "lassie" but i'll also say "laddie" just in case.
lovethestory chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is really cute. i always loved katie and im glad she is finally getting a chance to share her story. however, i would suggest getting a beta reader perhaps just to make this story perfect and improve grammar and all that stuff. Still, ur an amazing writer and i love this story!
Daughter-of-Eirene chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
this is getting interesting
Sayomie chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Too short write more
MEGGEM chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Please, please continue! There are few (well, one) Katie/Connor stories and I prefer it much more to Travis/Katie. I was thinking of writing one myself. So, I'm begging, continue. And I liked the story as well :)

-MEGGEM
Daughter-of-Eirene chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
sounds really interseting can't wait for more!
Crayola Chaos chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
keep writing! i'll give you a robot bunny! here!

()_()

(-_-)
TheEvilSmileyFace chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
UPDATE!
Aphrodite100 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
alright i have to say it was too short

but...

you made it interesting so i forgive you :)

update soon! i look forward to more!