Reviews for No, That's My Tooth
CPrusherinSean chapter 1 . 8/4
HEOLove88 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hmmm... HAHAHAHA! "Aw man my tooth came out!" "Nope... Thats mine." ROLLIN!
maxxieride13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i like it
Isitalovesbtr chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I laughed a lot, was fun.!
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love this! KenlosLove. Great job :)
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aha! XD
Hakarou chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That's the same thing I thought when I saw that episode, I mean, how else you get stuck with someone else teeth inside your mouth,lol. Great story by the way.
JamesMaslow chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
pft. bad thing is thats what really happened.

xoxo JM
LoveIsAJokeWithNoPunchline chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was pretty cute. It was a bit rushed, but it seemed to work. Keep up the good work!
JanieWrites chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Suavely swaggered! Tonsil hockey! That was freaking hillarious! I love how Kendall stole that foreign object right out of Carlos' mouth! And Oops! Turns out it was a tooth!
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love this. I wondered why Carlos' tooth was in Kendall's mouth...

Well, now I know. :) Really well written .

Can't wait to read more from you.

twins1729 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010

I've been waiting for a Kendall/Carlos pairing! :D

I'll be honest, I haven't read it yet. LOL I would write my own, too, but I have couple of fanfics I want to finish in another fandom first. :P

*off to read*
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
haha thats so funny. the ending thanks now we know how carlos's tooth got in Kendall's mouth
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow, props to you for two reasons. 1.)This is your first fanfiction, and you did quite well. 2.)The plot was very original. I don't think anyone else caught that...I know I didn't. But really though, it was pretty good. One suggestion would be to add a little more next time. But other than that I really liked it. Kendall/Carlos is a good pairing. :) keep up the good work! 10/5