Reviews for For the Love of My Nazi
In just a few days it'll have been Four Months since the last update. Great chapter, just wish you'd finish the story.
cbmorefie chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Good update, thanks!
TwilihtFan chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
When I first crossed by this story I thought I would not like it at first glance, especially since it was barely started and I usually only read fics that are complete. Then I read the first chapter and I was Hooked- intense, descriptive, emotional all of it. So i added this to my favorites so I could be notified when you updated...and you didn't...for years. :/ Writing should definitely not be an obligation, you should do it because you genuinely enjoy the process.

Then you Did update with the second chapter once around mid 2014, a few years after the publication date. Then silence.

Then out of nowhere last month you updated THREE times in the one WEEK. From two posts in five years to 3 in 6 days thats a big leap.

I liked the updates, I've read and reread them. I'm also not used to such short chapters, which is why I would think you would be able to update more readily since they are, while very packed with emotional punches and characterization, brief to say the least which leaves me wanting more.

You don't put any author's notes before or after your chapters so I don't know what could be going on. I just wanted to politely ask for some feedback. I am not demanding updates, nor am I demanding an explanation pertaining to your personal life and the happenings in your life besides writing because that is not my place nor my business. I simply would like to request that you respond to me with an honest answer about if you plan to continue this story, if you plan to finish it, and if you plan to update on a somewhat regular basis, will the chapters grow in length? Things like this. I simply ask because I too have a life and I really do not want to be checking up on this story every week or month, or worse yet years, if you do not plan on continuing. That being said your response is not a contract, plans are subject to change. I just want to know what is going on Now, so I can know where to invest my time. I would not like to be thinking about this story and its characters if you don't plan to update again until 2019. Some writers simply lose the passion for writing and abandon a story halfway
CCullen1978 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Your story is making me think of that war again...the people that died so unnecessarily. I think Edward is going to learn that he is not the only one that has lost people he loved...
WeirdKailey chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Ahhh such a cliffhanger
WeirdKailey chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
So glad you've come back to finish this story! And it doesn't seem like you've missed a beat. Keep up the good writing! Can't wait to read more
snowiewolf chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
When do you usually post everyday, multiple times a day, or every few days I on't want to hold my breath for the next chapter so if you could please get back to me quickly that would be very much appreciated.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Read some reviews and it's mostly about the long wait for a new chapter. Hope I'm not Fallin into the trap but enjoyed the chapters. Please update soon.
Corr5092 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
three chapters in 5 years isn't worth it, no matter how good the story could be
CCullen1978 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I already want to cry and it's only the first chapter...I foresee many tears for me through this journey...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
I really hate it when authors do this. Please update, seriously it's been another year. You said you'd finish it THIS week! (In mid 2014 -_-) Sigh, when you can could you please find time to finish this? Thank you
Scarlett White chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Please update the final chapter! Please! Xx
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Please finish it :-)
Hoa chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Love your story. Can't wait for more.
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Can't wait for more, but I hope it won't take years for the next update. And
I was kinda hoping this would be a multi chapter story, but oh well :)