Reviews for Just so Blue: sequel story to Just so Red
It was good, but I think Red was acting a little too childish through out the story.
CamiDash chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Yhis is just too much, i love it. The hole idea of them growing as individuals and making their own lifes moves me.
Its the first fanfic I read of these pairing and I already love them! (and Im also interested in Vio and Shadow... should probably look for some fics about them...
Well, thanks for writing such an awesome story, it really entertained me!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
i know what he was thinking about by 18th birthday
honoka chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
;)nice job good story and not weird like other stories I have read
SamuraiSal1 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
This is probably the sweetest thing I've read in months. It was well written, full of action and romance and adventure, truth be told, completely amazing.

Definitely a new favorite!
darkwolflink1 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
CUTE!
Darkwolflink1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
love it!11

love the hole story it's cute XDXD can you maybe do something for vioXshadow tho please?

love the story well writtin and i only saw a few minor things that were wrong with it XDXDXD
melodicSiren chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
XD the end was hilarious and the story itself was completely adorable! Brilliant idea and wonderful writing!
KeruKeru chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
AWWW! SO CUTE! X3 Now I have the three-quel to read! lol I hope it's just as sweet!
JCgurl201 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
when i saw this was a sequel to Just so Red, i flipped. it was just like the comment i left there, but x4 and more uber cuteness! i really like your stories! and i just found our theres a sequel to this story! *flips again* IMMA GO READ IT NOW! X3
Consider.Thiss chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
I'm at a total loss for words for this chapter...

It was just... THE COMPLETELY PERFECT ENDING OMG!

Ah darn, I promised myself just last week that I wouldn't read yaoi anymore... but I can let it slide for this ;D

blue/red forever, seriously.

Oh man, I loved it all and to pick a certain part out that I loved the most would be blasphemy.

It was just so fluffy and cute and augh, one of my favorite stories XD

I don't know what else to say unless I'd be repeating myself; did I mention it was just so ADORABLE? I bet I did, but I don't care. X3

I like your writing style, so I'm gonna subscribe to you ;)

Oh and sorry about the long reviews ehehehe XD
Consider.Thiss chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Yay! This chapter was completely adorable and AUGH I LOVED IT! You did such a good job

It was so much better than I thought it would be, and Blue was just so kyot!

I'm off to read chapter 4!
henslight chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
why wait so much? start when you turn 14! start,just START

"I suddenly miss Zelda."

I think green will be wondering why 4/5 of himself turn gay? (:

this was the best four swords yaoi fic I've read, hope you try doing a vio x shadow sometimes.

bye bye
Vixi Dilexi chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
This story is like FTW!
henslight chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
this was so god! I love how you write what they feel! and they confesing their love withoout being overly cheesy,it felt so natural.

"We'll all eventually become our own person, comparing ourselves to Link will be pointless, because Link won't exist anymore."

wow,so mature,finally,I know we all like clumsy,inocent gulliable,crybaby red...but when those characters never grow up and stay like that the entire series...they get anoying.

I haven't give that much thought to that,they are still kids so it wouldn't be rear if their personalities changed thanx to their individual experiences...

wonder why you have so many reviews on deviantart and so little here,am I the only zelda yaoi fangirl who checks for fics every day here?

one more chap right? can't wait for it,I still want to see shadow apoligizing.

will their be...sex? as much as I like it watchings kids doing it will never please me...