Reviews for Mike Chang: Superstar
maipigen chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was adorable, I liked the comeplete...well, puckness of Mike's usually so silent persona. I loved the way we got a lot of his personality from oyu in a short amount of time. I know from canon that it's not entirely in character anymore, but I still totally enjoyed it and the Karofsky incident cemented this to a very good story. I love Mike and Berry stories, be it friendship or romance or both, I just really adore them.

Thanks for brightening my day a little!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
abby chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this is perfect. Mike Chang ultimate badass, so thank God someone else recognizes it.
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love it! Mike Chang does have this sneakyness about him... He's definetly one of the more looked over characters on Glee so far...
incredibubble5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I've been searching for Mike fics and yours is absolutely great!
xoxoallie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
hahahah cute:)

loved it
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aw! Adorable! I love the character of Mike and wished they gave him and Matt more lines! :(

Good story!
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
nice
Kimi ga Ireba chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is awesome, I love Mike~
Great story! :D
Mandamirra10 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I absolutely adored this story. It was both witty and sweet. Thank you for taking the time out to write it and I sincerely hope that you will consider writing more.

I'm fond of Mike as well and am very grateful for your wonderful portrayal of him. Please write more?
teskodanceparty chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Can I just tell you how much I loved this?

Even though we have yet to hear more than a few sentences of Mike

this seemed so perfect and to character that I could not stop smiling.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was actually pretty cute. (: And soo funny. Haha the "Silent Asian Act". xD Great job! (:
McChanged chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I read it. I shuffleed through the backlog of reviews for LaTotES and the list of chapters that needed to be written and finals and read this story that I've been intrigued with since you mentioned it in your review - and I loved it. Partially because I love Mike, with his spidey senses and his need to be like silently awesome all the freaking time. BUt mostly because of the ease in which you write him. It's great.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was absolutely one of the cutest, and most well written stories ever! I love Mike/Rachel! I think they're so cute together! Well done :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was just adorable! I love that Mike saved the day with his awesomeness! Especially talking about the 'New Karate Kid', lol. That was priceless! Thanks for the ficlet! :)
mag721 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
i love mike! seriously love him! go other asian! :) lol this was cute