Reviews for Life after Breaking Dawn: The Sequel
Guest chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
I like your story, I read it all without a break. The only things I would point out is that you mention Victoria being alive? She died in Eclipse. Also the jump between moving Paris and being back in the meadow and forks all the sudden? I guess maybe you could re-edit it and it is revealed Reneesme and Alice can visit certain places in their minds to have some privacy from Edward's mind reading or something like that.

I don't really see Bella and Edward calling each other Love too and Reneesme referring to get parents as Edward and Bella instead Mum and Dad in some parts of the story. Other than those things you know your twilight characters well and it was an enjoyable read, very well-written especially from someone of your age.
mellissa chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
PLS;PLS;PLS keep posting new chapters;a hug and a kiss on the cheek was simply not enought
bellever913508 chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
So good! I finished it wanting more
bellever913508 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
This is a great story! I have read so many of these and this makes the Top Three by far.
cryslyn89 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Hi, sorry me again but in chapter 14 u said that they in Paris so how could alice run with renesmee on her back to edward and bella's meadow... nice story... am just trying to guess the ending :)
cryslyn89 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Hi nice story line just wanted to let you know that Victoria was killed by Edward at the end of Eclipse very nice storyline otherwise... Just tot to let you know that Victoria name came up in Chapter 9... sorry
afrodiiti chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
please finish it
MaddieCullen chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
I love this! Keep it up! This is perfect for all of us twi-hearts!
roxanna bays chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
I really enjoyed what i read i would like to read the actual book.
roxanna bays chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
I'm enjoying it a lot
roxanna bays chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I like the story so far but u mentioned vicktoria and she been gone for a while now.
KittyKat chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Hi! i just wanna tell u that u rock...! i just loved this story...i think u should write even more stories...hav u considered a writing career? cuz in my veiw u could certainly get famous...ALOT!
Anyways keep it up!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
gah! Continuation Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Shaya chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
DuH! Victoria is already dead! she died in eclipse