Reviews for A Thousand Steps
jessi chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great story, it was very enjoyable!
ARoseByAnyOtherStory chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is so cute! Alistair/Morrigan are a great pairing - Your little old god child is such a cool character. Have you written any other stories about her? I tried checking but you have wrote a lot off stories. :)
Jannifer chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I must admit that this is one of my favorite stories. It's so endearing, and I love the fact that Morrigan's daughter is so like her father. It shows a nice grasp of the characters of both Alistair and Morrigan and is a wonderfully compact little bundle of a story.

You do have a couple of small grammatical/spelling errors, but nothing big. :)
XStrawberryTongueX chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I swear, this is one of the cutest stories I've ever read. I agree with you on how Morrigan would be either like Flemeth or opposite of her, especially after she's gone through the whole personality changing journey with the other Dragon Age crew. Probably the only thing I disagree on is the "Victory" bit. Alistair didn't exactly have a nice reunion with his sister (which I thought was the similarity in the "Family" part) but I guess I can also think of it as how Alistair loves winning challenges... or something like that. But enough of my pessimism. You have no idea how happy I was to read an Alistair/Morrigan story and have the author actually write how one of them feels something for the other. Thanks for this, it's made me even more inspired to finish my own story _

And please write more of the two.
LunaMax1214 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for such a quirky and believable little ficlet. :)
Shineera chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I loved all the little quirks, etc, that Alistair's daughter seemed to share with him... the only one I wasn't too keen on was the rose, but I guess that could be explained. Would love to see more of this :D
Lourdes23 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Eek! Love this! Love! I know he never wanted to meet the child, but knowing Alistair I think he'd love her anyway.

And Morrigan was completely believable. I share your idea - one extreme or the other with regards to Flemeth, and I like this option the best.
Erynnar chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love this! Thanks for writing it. : )