Reviews for A Rare and Wonderful Thing Amidst the Darkness
BrilliantPurple chapter 17 . 1/10
This story was VERY well written! Seriously one of the few long chaptered stories that I've read that was actually great and that I absolutely love! I found it unique how you went about some things compared to other writers. Really loved your epilogue too! Again, wonderful story!
gracie21 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! And after reading your little notes at the end of each chapter, I would have to agree with every one of them! So good!
RaewynThorne chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
This entire this was... perfect. Gorgeous. Wonderful. I devoured it all in one sitting, and I know I"ll be back to read it again. Thank you (again) for sharing this wonderful take on one of my all-time favorite loves!
RaewynThorne chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was beautiful, really beautiful, and still incredibly hot! You captured Alistair wonderfully! Thank you so much for sharing this!
dorko525 chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
:sniffles: this was a beautiful story, thank you for writing it!
dorko525 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
When Alistair started crying, my eyes watered. I totally understand why the Warden would endure pain to comfort him. So sweet!
dorko525 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
Wonderfully written. But...all I can think of is...he has sex with Morrigan for that! Lmao
dorko525 chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Ugh Its so hard to get past the dark ritual. Ugh
dorko525 chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
It was such a triumph to tell everyone that I would real by Alistair's side. I even felt devious the first time I did it. And I so wanted the option to dance around Anora saying "Nyah Nyah Nyah Bow to the new Queen, Biatch!" but that's just me coz I'm silly like that.
dorko525 chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Ugh I already had regelated that episode with Isabella at the back of my mind...although enjoyable as you've written it..just doesn't fit the romance I have in mind with Alistair. This was still humorous though. Zevran is always one for lusty chuckles.
dorko525 chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
That was HOT. But I'm not the sharing type lol do I'm torn
dorko525 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Hahaha stupid guards. Like anyone could ago against those two
dorko525 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Oh wow that was awesomely bad ass! I remember killing him for the first time! There was satisfaction yes but not enough, I felt like the moment was lacking. Le sigh. But gee we see Anora now, she's so snotty ugh
dorko525 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Dude I didn't even think of the consequences of him being the last living heir!...well not until I realized that my Cousland Warden could be Queen lol...but you've written a well thought out plot here. Great job
dorko525 chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Omg this was simply divine lol I can't help but get all mushy imaging Alistair throwing a tantrum because the warden put herself into danger! You wrote this better than anything I could have imagined lol