Reviews for Ocean Born and Ocean Bred
Scarlett Frost chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i know its a long shot since this haven't been updated in ages but could you please post another chapter cause i actually rather like this story its the first sea quest fanfic I've liked enough to review so please post more xo
monotone chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
you really should continue XD
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Nice story. I hope you continue soon. I like your Ford zingers. What bug did he have up his *** to respond in such a cold manner? Will that be explained more later?
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I remember watch some of the DeepSeaQuest show, didn't see them all, but where we lived at the time, the image was hard to see. Great inaction on Darwin saving and the inaction between the crew and Darwin. :)
Questfan chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You've created an intriguing new spin here on the series and I'm keen to see where you go with it. Loved the mental image of Lucas standing like a guppy after being kissed!
CCMoore chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Great story so far. I hope you finish it. I like her smart ass attitude it fits well with Lucas'. I always thought that he needed a girl that could handle his attitude and I think that she can. Hope that the updates aren't few and far between.