Reviews for The Bachelor
Kazugiri chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awwwww ! . Please continue with the story it's so good D:
BloodFireAlchEMisT chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
I know the summary says discontinued bu i would LOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE to read more if you ever update! I would rrally love seeing more :3 It is absolutely adorable.
Wammmyhouse101 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I'm really sad that this was discontinued and I would love for you to continue it... But I love the story
lovelock8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Love this story. Just found it but I noticed that you haven't updated it for years :( Hope you'll come back to it someday...
e-addi chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
NUUUU! It was getting soooo interesting! Please, please please updatee! :D

-Addicted
kunaikage chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Wow such a great story. I know it has been over a year but please please continue this. This is such a well written and great idea for a plot love how this is going so far and so want to keep reading more
Gogetadivagurl chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
To lazy to log in Please, PLEASE update this story! If you don't I'll die of extreme sadness!
Lady of Elysion chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Sugoi ne!

This story is epic WIN. Seriously.

Please please please tell me that there is more for this fic! The way you write Jirou and Atobe is fantastic and as in character as they can be given the circumstances (which are AWESOME).

I hope that you can get back into this story and update, and if not, its still awesome! _
ThroughTheMonsoon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this story, I really do, and I am as much of a Klaine fanatic as you or anyone else, but please please PLEASE you have to update this. D: Thank you.
Daisuke Kon chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Please PLease Please take this story off hold...It is epic...anyway it is a very goo d story line and i cant wait to read more...You are a great writer..anyway untill next time

-Daisuke Kon
Diamond Cobra chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I like this story a lot. It's an interesting take on the game show genre and the rich aristocracy that is the Atobe family. It's a shame it hasn't been updated for a while though. I would like to see it updated soon, it's a shame to let it fade into the stacks of other unfinished stories that exists on this site.

Cobra
Fadey chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Haha, Jirou's always so optimistic:D Update pretty please:)
malauki chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
will ya updates soons? onegais? i rlly luvs ur storys
kristen0901 chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
I love this story so much! This is one of my favorite pairings and your writing is so wonderful! Please update soon I want to know how this ends!
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Will he finally say that he's Jirou in the next couple of chapters? OR will the evil girls just end up making him go away?