Reviews for Truth Hurts
Yuki Daviji chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Is there gonna be more? I hope so! I'd love to see why nritorita (spoony) wears that stupid spoon thing on his head.
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I laughed sooo hard at this you my friend are a genius
13eyond The Boundaries chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh my gosh, that is the most hilarious fic I have ever read! I mean, straight scares me *shivers* but I tolerated it for you! I burst out laughing when Ulquiorra jumped up and shouted that he loved Orihime. Makes me want to draw it... Any way, if you write a sequel or something, that would be the most awesome thing ever!
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Argh! UlquiHime! It buuuuurns! DX
Phoenixzsar chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Okay, the concept was GREAT! But it needed more originality, yes, we know that people know Ulquiorra as emo, and the whole gay thing was stretched waaaaay too far, it was funny, don't get me wrong but yeah, it was funny the first line. So, the writing was good, but the lack of originality was evident as you kept reading. I hope you don't think I am being mean, but it was okay. :)
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Good lord, I love this! N ow the Visards just need to get involved(so what, I like the Visards)...
BLEACHLOVE1011 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LMFAO I LOVED IT BEST STORY EVA AND THERES GINRAN! WOOOOOOOT!
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was hilarious. I really enjoyed it.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
And I know what you did last summer!

*glares*

xD
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
!

This is really funny! You should make another one! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
shabtab chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
the idea was interesting...though I think there's a lot of room for developement (sorry my honest feeling, I was not sure if I should review but Gin asks for a review, so... ;) )

nonetheless, I loved Rangiku's secret (It's so true about them ) :((

and your Avator is beautiful :)
Hane no Kaze chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Yay! I'm not the only one who can't pronounce what's-his-face's-espada's name!
Apple Doodle chapter 2 . 4/16/2010