Reviews for Nobility Has Its Side Effects
Rat chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Awesome writing. I love your attention to detail. The characterization is great. And I love the friendship elements most of all.
Azolean chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
This was an absolutely fantastic portrayal of their friendship's progress in those years before Watson married. It struck very true of the characters. Thank you for the time, effort, and creativity that went into this piece.
Cloelius Princess chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I love the last line. Very funny. Just my type of humor in the entire story. Congratulations
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Holmes can be quite protective of Watson at times, especially when he's sick.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Watson getting decked by one of his patients. That's a new low for him.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I hope Watson isn't getting sick.
Marie Nomad chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Very nice turnabout of Holmes taking care of Watson for a change. Yeah, sometimes, a guy can push himself and not know it. Kudos to Watson to seeing through Holmes' disguise. Hanging around the world's greatest detective does rub off on him.

Nice job.
Spockologist chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I am so glad I found this! I loved every bit of it! And for being your first Holmes fic, wow. That's incredible!

I loved the last line, it's perfect. This is such a great story! I'm not sure I can think of a word that describes how much I love it.

Brilliant, yes. Perfectly IC, yes. This was just awesome.

Thank you!
mrspencil chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Good heavens! Here is another gem I have totally failed to review. A very impressive start to your Holmsian writing. All in character with an interesting plot and some well-placed humour:)

Well done:)

Mrs P:)
nomdeplume30 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Very nice! I liked Holmes' lines as the end. :) Both men were IC and you wrote them convincingly. Well done!
Catherine Spark chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Most interested to see where this is going! Holmes is being much more caring than I would imagine him to be, but then, he does always notice when Watson looks unwell and attempts to soothe him to sleep with his violin in 'A Study In Scarlet'. I like it, especially Holmes's difficulty in recognising his own emotions.
Akkalia chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I impressed with the research you did. That is a very interesting map by the way
Giftless-Princess chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
This was great! You have to continue it! Love it. Good job staying in charater. xD
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
lol DD This story was sooo cute! . I just LOVED reading it! DDDDD
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
:) Just wanted to drop a line of thank you (for your lovely words on my live journal) and offer you the payment of candy, love, eternal affection if you did a sequel to this or something.

I love this story more than jelly beans... and I love jelly beans quite a bit.

You've a wonderful grasp of Holmes- in a more delightful light than most folks right him, which I appreciate, having a certain love affair with A Study in Scarlet and his whimsical behaviors. His care and concern for Watson is utterly endearing, Watson's reaction to his supposed illness (with his knowledge that it's not true) tickles me pink, and... well... I'd love some more... fluff?

XD

*is shameless*

Anyway, you're absolutely fantastic. :)

-Alone Dreaming