Reviews for My Own Blindness
mllhild chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was a thing that I was missing. I had already read such fics for most of the other characters but up til know never for Vice.

It did show real good how a the male characters of MSLN do also have their own sorrow. Something that didn't appeared for even a moment in canon.

Just leaves the question, who was the woman ?.?
hignum chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
nice but i see this story as an emo where Vice is trying to handle a big breakup or a huge heartbreak... mostly for romance sake. but it was really nice.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Good stuff. Not only does it capture the essence of misery in a short, effective package, but it does something which isn't done often enough-namely, to acknowledge that male characters, too, can suffer from tragedy (as opposed to suffering from Emo Whiny Brooding over their love lives and stuff that can be fixed if they'd get up and stop complaining over it).

The only real down side is that you have to know StrikerS already and read between the lines (and the title) to recognize *what* Vice is miserable about. But the odds are good that anyone reading a fic about Vice is going to be familiar with StrikerS anyway, so that's a case of suiting the story to the expected audience.
F91 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hey, I remember this one! Really wonderfully written, very atmospheric and tugs at your heart. Great job!