Reviews for The Returning 3: Fight and Shadow - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
Sugahroc57 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
That qoute is so true... But a woman is always tested in some sort of way.

I like this. I like this a lot. Kitty or should I say Shadowcat is really scorned in this isn't she? I loved that little Kyro scene at the end, ooooh!

Speaking of Pyro, what are Ms Frosts intentions here? Hmmm, I will be waiting to read that..

And what has Remys father done this time?

Great chapter, love the way you pull me into your stories...

See ya next update Scribbs
Sugahroc57 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Nice!

Like the way you mended Shadowcats and Rogues friendship, they needed eachother more than they knew.

Now I wonder what is going to go down with Remy/ Marrow/ Assassins? He can never stay away from the guilds can't he?

Pyro should make everything a bit more entertaining at the mansion besides Remy...

And Emma always has some sort of agenda doesn't she.. Over some years she has grown on me...

Well done Ms Scribbles
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This first chapter has started on the intense side, which I can't never complain about. Wonderful start to an interesting and questionable beginning...
Time and Fate chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Absolutely fantastic. So totally love the John/kitty dynamic
startwithbrooklyn chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I have no doubt that this will go far. Loved all the Kyro interactions and the drabble from Like Day Follows Night. Sometimes I find the movieverse hard to work with, but you seem to do it so easily, to throw yourself into it and come out on top. You're very passionate, and it shows through in your writing. Please continue.

Sparkles
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I feel sorry for Bobby, it seems he's doomed never to get the girl, haha.

I'm intrigued by Emma Frost acting as Pryo's 'parole officer'.

I like the interactions between Kitty and Pyro.

Great chapter!
RogueonFire chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Who's Sarah? Nice one. But everyobody (namely Kitty and Rogue) are playing hard to get. Well and good. Hurt girls are dangerous firebombs. Oooh! That just blurted out! Hehehehe, I like the description if I do say so myself.

Nice job of showing!
Time and Fate chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Really liking this. Hope you update soon!
FireFox ShadowWolf chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
This story is awesome cant wait for an update
Jessica chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Stupid Frost. I've always hated the bitch.

Anyway, I love the story. I hope you continue with it.

I can't wait for Remy and Pyro to into the house.
justalittle l o o n y chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I love this! As you know, I am obsessed with Kyro and Romy! (My friend is getting me a Gambit t-shirt) I love how IC everyone is. Pleeeeeeaaaaase update soon!
The-Black-Devil chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
excellent chapter can't wait for more
Indecisively Yours chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Well, I must say, I wasn't really on board for the first ride, but I am liking this re-write of sorts.

The friendship between Rogue and Kitty is just working out well, and I'm glad that they can get past the whole Bobby situation.

And! I'm really looking forward to the Kyro and the Romy...I've never really read a Kyro, to be honest, so I guess we'll mark this as my first.

Can't wait for the next update...I hope it's soon.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
D'awh. I'm so flattered. *blush* you don't need to! I should probably do some reading up on x-men characters, but thanks anyways. :D I'll go back and reread the chapters when I have time. :) Oh, have I told you I absolutely LOVE how you write Logan? *grins* Anyways, looking forward to more chapters on this fic! *does happy-fast-updates dance*
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
I must say, I LOVE how you write Emma! Her bit*hyness is fully captured and I can't wait to see her many faces! ;)

I adore Rogue and Kitty's friendship and how Kitty slept on Rogue's bed and hogged the blankets! ;P

Cannot wait for John (favorite character!) to come and meet Kitty! Kyro ftw! :)

Ah, Remy and Marrow, can't wait to see how you'll get into that!

I just really love everything and as everything you write is I expect this to be fabulous! ;D

Can't wait for more! : D