Reviews for The Quirks of Jim Kirk
tanseynz chapter 45 . 5/26
A real rollercoaster of emotions, and so very well written. Thank you for sharing it.
MamzelleHermy chapter 45 . 4/26
I absolutely loved this collection of stories!
h2ofalcon chapter 34 . 3/18
Oh my gosh, this made my life! My two favorite fandoms combined into one! :D
BlueMoonChaos chapter 12 . 1/27
One of the funniest I have read yet! "Did I at least sound decent?" *with huge grin* RAL!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Aw, poor Spock XD Jim literally drives them all crazy! Jim can't be good at everything, so I suppose driving stick shift cars make sense as something that he can't do (even if he thinks he can). Thank you for this quirky chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed it. My best wishes for you, and God bless!
Stephan Grundy chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
Okay, that was just so silly that it was - freaking hilarious, actually!
Stephan Grundy chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
While the katana is possibly more heritage-plausible for Sulu, y'all do realize that there is exactly zero crossover between foil technique and katana technique, yes?
...and no, I'm not excited about the alternate universe.
Stephan Grundy chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I swear I remember scenes with Kirk being brought coffee on the bridge - am I hallucinating?
pengino5123 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
This should be updated as it no longer makes sense because of STID. Kahn did not cause Jim to have a shattered rib. He caused him to be self sacrificing and pretty much give his life for his crew.
My apologies if you haven't watched it yet, and didn't want to know anything about it.
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Wasn't there supposed to be only twenty six chapters.
Bertha Darling chapter 35 . 3/11/2014
NOT COKIE-ZILLA! It should disappear forever.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Iowa is in the Midwest. It's just under Minnesota. They get a SHITLOAD of snow.
victoria chapter 45 . 10/24/2013
Hi I'm toria and your stories were so good I couldn't stop reading, I would like to thank you for creating them as I am currently depressed and reading fanfics is the only thing making me feel any better and the stories are so good and funny I actually laughed. Thanks for making my day.
Pergjithshme chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
GLEEFULLY SINGING TO THE STARS I DIED
Pergjithshme chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Ack I'm sorry I forgot probably a thiusand and three people had alreadly told you that thing about Iowa my bad. *goes and hides forever*