Reviews for darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
wozzler chapter 1 . 4/13
eerily prophetic
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You write the angst spectacularly! Another great job and it now feels like canon that they got together and made fun of the Twilight books by reading passages to each other.
onceaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'm crying...This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I can imagine this happening. :(
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
BEAUTIFUL!
nicensweet28 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Loved it. Poor Dan. If only he tried harder, he might have been able to win her heart. I hope you write more Dair FF. I'll be waiting. :)
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I think I'm starting to like Dair. o.O
shrimpie15 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I'm heartbroken. Really, I am! That was so sweet, romantic,sad, miserable,... well done! But I wish you could continue and maybe, perhaps give us a happy ending, because, after all, don't we deserve a little happiness?
xxTaylor chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
So i'm a total C/B junkie.

but wow, this was amazing.

you may have just made me a Dair fan.

slimkay chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Beautiful... heartbreaking story.

I love the poetic touch at the end; very sad indeed but your words soften the blow pretty well if you ask me!

A
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was heartbraking beautiful...

I really loved it!

I m all for Dair right now and I can see it happen like that.. Im sure Blair will end up Chuck, but on the way...

Amazing piece of work! I really love it!
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
okay, so I'm not usually a fan of Dan/Blair, but this intrigued me. Dan obviously loved Blair (which I can deal with), but did she love him? or, more importantly, did she love him more than Chuck? Or was he just a filler, comforting her until Chuck came back?

Anyway, I always love your writing. Great job, as always!