Reviews for Texts from Last Night
D0ll chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This is seriously one of the funniest thing I read. Midget babies! Nunchucks! And omg even you Sarah love Finn? Quinn, Kurt, Rachel, what am I missing here? And Artie is boss. But I agree with Noah breakfast club is like the best. Dueces Doll XO
shesBLAZING chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Hahahaha, these are great. The Matt/Mike bromance is awesome, as is the Brittany/Santana (plus Puck) exchange. Good stuff.
toomuchchampagne chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
That was hilarious and cute. Really touching.
puckleberrywillriseagain chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Chapter 2 is so fucking spot on. I laughed until my stomach hurt. It's all hilarious, and I can honestly say I haven't found a humor fic that matches up to this quite yet...can this series just go on forever? Part II please?
alice chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
can you please update this? it is soooo freaking hilarious
lalalamarieme chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I love love love these sooooooo much! I rereadthem everyone once and a while and still crack up. They are perfect. keep them coming please!
when.it.rains91 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Baha! XD

brilliant. I always love these text message fics. They're so much fun. :D
Queenofchaos111yahoo.com chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
O god! This is CRACK to all crack fics. The crqck fics 2 end al crack fics ,

Had me in stitches :( nd made me really miss matt :(
nechoco kitty chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
TFLN Glee (hearts)
ThatBugieKid chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
lol they rejected me
soaring-heights chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
OMFG I LOVE THIS.

When I have a bad day I come and read chapter 3.

'(finn 4:37) dude midget babies are the same size as regular babies

(matt 4:38) WHAT THAT'S CRAZY'

I freaking love that.
breeutiful chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
This is the most brilliant text story I've ever read. Seriously, it's hilarious. I love it, and I especially love the way you write everyones texts. :D
Jade Sabre chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
this is the most beautiful farewell to Matt Rutherford I have EVER SEEN.

bye-bye Matt. ENJOY YOUR BALLET.
Jade Sabre chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
OH GOD

the previous one was pretty funny, but this one hurt my stomach from laughing. I LOVE HOW DEFENSIVE SANTANA IS OF BRITTANY, AND HOW SHE TOTALLY GOES TO GET HER, and oh God, Puck, and legs, and BRITTANY, and "you don't have to answer texts like you answer the phone b," and omg, I just love this so much.
Jade Sabre chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
So this fic was really funny, and then oh my God, I was literally falling over, unable to breathe, when I got to the midget babies section. GENIUS. SHEER GENIUS. It just fires back and forth SO WELL and it's SO IN-CHARACTER and oh my God. And the NUNCHUCKS. And Puck's subject lines. And I just. Laughed so hard.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SMILES! :-D