Reviews for Rex's Letters
Water Wind chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
UPDATE! Oh, and, are you gonna add new characters? plz don't... all the other stories have new characters and I don't like those kinds. (unless its still really good).
Billa Neko chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Wow your story is good, keep fight ! :D i hope next time your story will be good again !
Girl of Darkness10 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
me: um... hi.
Zoe: Say something intelligent!
me: you don't.
max: you say it!
me: do you need to be so hyper?
Rex: he's Max.
me: so... no. dang it.
Anyway...
UPDATE!
likasnmiba chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
awww, Rex is so cute. Anyway still lovin it. *Starts to slam her fist on her desk upset that her show is gone* Uhh, i did not just right that. great job!
Just Mina chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Like I said, KEEP UPDATING! This is good!

Really good!

And thanks for taking the time out of your completely useful life (unlike mine) and updating!
deletedCS chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Sweet. Love it. Hope to see more. Reread it. And cried a bit. I miss the show. Darn. Axel is so cute!
PRETTY KITTY 500 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
GR8 STORY! WHO'S NEXT FOR A LETTER, REX'S DAD?, SPIKE?, AKI?, WHO, GR8 STORY THO
melahun chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I love this! And I love the original plot. This has the potential to become a GREAT story, so please keep updating!
ternsnake chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
When you told me to read your stories, you meant reviewing it, right? :D Because I already ready it some time ago. xD

I have to say, though I'm not a great fan of depressing themes in kids' shows (We have shows like DtB for that) I really like the story. It's extremely cute, but don't overdo it with the crying. xD As far as I can remember, especially Max's mother didn't seem like the one to cry easily. She was a pretty strong woman, I think.

I read someone said it should be longer, but I think the length is just fine. Making it too long and overly descriptive would destroy the actual topic.

I'm waiting to see what the other letters are like. ;D
likasnmiba chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very cute! Keep writing!

Likasnmiba
WonderholicXx chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
D'aaww, that was so sweet! You kept them really in character too. I'm getting all fuzzy inside thinking of good 'ol Rex...

Teehee. The 'blond, clever child' XD
pachysam chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aw. How sweet.

I don't blame Max. He cares so much like Ash, the person that his voice actor voiced.

I can't wait for Zoe's letter.
dan and drago chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
good story could be longer