Reviews for Behind the Veil
Aly Love chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
I FREAKING KNEW IT! HAA! poor Chad :(
Dd chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
Wow! Such a good story! Bravvo!:)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
i was sure charlotte was sonny but now-i dont know -_- i like to know things! :
Kayla Schmayla chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
i absolutely love this story! i love chad's character and how you wrote him and..just everything about it! i read this in 2 hours! i couldn't look away from my laptop! just wanted to tell you how amazing this story is! good work!
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I know I probably didn't review this, but I absolutly loved this story. It was so good! AWESOME! Keep writing!
Red's-Harmony4713 chapter 20 . 10/5/2010
I have to say...out of all the SWAC storys I've read, that is definitely...ONE OF THE BEST!

Seriously though, i wish there were more :)

You have a real talent in writing, I literally cried in some parts

LoveVsWar13 xx
HahaSUCKA chapter 19 . 9/2/2010
The diner and sonny being addicted to coffe and small town and being a dance teacher...all reminds me of a little t.v. Series called "Gilmore Girls" hahahahahhah GREAT JOB THOUGH! I lOVE LOVE ur story :)
Muffins mean yumm chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Oh my gosh ok It said he woke up at 3:10 am (it's the time now btw)

haha randomniss :) Love your story btw

ok I'm done now

hehe :) now I will go to bed maybe
You Can't Break A Broken Heart chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
i've been crying the last few chapters.

Great story by the way. :')
Mrs.Lollypop chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Awwww, poor Chad! And poor sonny' she should just tell him!
Mrs.Lollypop chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
OMG that was good! they doing the 'good good fine fine' thing they used to, but they dont evan know they used too! ha! btw, i love tokio hotel!
Mrs.Lollypop chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I bet I know who Charlotte REALLY is! It was a good chap too!
past decembers chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Is Charlotte Sonny? :D
Lady-Apricotxx chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
this story was incredible, i love it :D
lolz3 chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
Ok... wow. I just finished reading this whole story, and you've made me feel so many different emotions with it. I wanted to scream, and cry. And I felt everything the characters were feeling.

Mostly I felt bad for Chad, he was the one in the most pain. He was shattered, broken, falling to pieces, as if his heart was torn out... and as if life didn't matter anymore. I would feel the same if I was in a position like his. Although, I did once feel a pain similar to his, so I kind of understand how he felt, but my pain was no where as bad as his.

Sonny was really stupid for leaving and destroying everyone she knew, but she was "young and confused." We all are at some point in our life... but we should never push away the people that matters most in our life.

Anyways, FANTASTIC job. This story is extremely well-written. Brilliant.