Reviews for Two is Better Than One
Nice names! Where did you find them?
GlowBlade998 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is so sweet and amazing!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh, please update even though it's been forever this is so awesome!
TigerFlower08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Hello, this story is amazing I absolutely loved Fire Bringer and was truly disappointed at the lack of fanfics. Everything you had in this chapter felt so real and alive like it belonged right in the Fire Bringer story I loved it. The names are amazing and the plot is awesome. I hope you update soon because this is just too good to not continue. Definitely favoriteing this story and you can look forward to my reviews in the future.
-Tigerflower08
PS. I have a warriors fanfic trilogy that could always use another reader if your interested.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
the names are great :D i love this story please continue to add chapters to it i love firebringer and this story is a great fanfic for it i was surprized by how few there were for firebringer but im glad that i read yours it is amazing and very well done
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
...You do know that not every set of twins are exact replicas of each other?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
The names are Fire Bringerish but some of the dioluge seems off like its not deer talking but teenage girls...but other than that AWSOME!
ObsessivePecan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
this story is just plain awesome. i really like where its headed and i think your an awesome writer. I love your characters and i really hope you update this soon because its a really awesome story and there really aren't enough FB fics here lol.
DraftingWhite chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You my friend are a talented writer. Definitely an enjoyable read and I love the names too! ;) hey review me? I want to know what people think of my rangers apprentice story :)
Nightshadow chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
soooooo good, i loved it, you should write more. I love the names, they are very pretty!
The Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hey I really like this! It captures the work of the offer who did Fire Bringer. Ha! Might I say beautiful names. I can't wait for the next chapter!

~Peace of mind is at its best, but chaos rules them all.~

Sincerely,

The Gray Wolf
Yrane chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like this a lot, but I think you should use the stories of Herne and Starbuck as well. I love the background references to Rannoch and am very interested in this. I hope you will continue :)
Irisfeather22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love fire bringer and i love this story, your names are great but your plot is a bit to, the first bookish, maybe you should tweak it abit so it so it speaks more, this is my plot! then this is David-clement Davis(might have spelled that wronge) Plot!
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
The names are really nice :D & I can't wait to see rest of this story! yeah, the number of fanfics here scared me 2 :S I might have to write one myself :P I like the way shes descended from Rannoch! :D
WolfWarriorz chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh. My. GOSH! I really really really love this chapter. It's amazing. I love your style of writing, and the names are definitely Fire Bringer-ish enough ;) I do want to know how you pronounce Maeve? May-ee-veh? I don't know lol. But seriously, keep writing. This is super good!