Reviews for Obstructed Views
MoonlightBushido chapter 18 . 3/25
Love this story, can't wait for the sequel. Keep up the good work.
barbartakuyaho chapter 7 . 2/13
Loved, loved, loved the coffee line with Gibbs staring at the pot saying "so it is going to be torture then."
barbaratakuyaho chapter 6 . 2/13
Bob is a good person to "borrow" from. Like the plot! Vance at the conference with Tony very funny. Vance can't be much of an investigator if hasn't seen something of the real Tony. Thanks for sharing.
AgentD.6 chapter 18 . 2/14
I don't know how I have missed reading your stories so I am playing catch up!
dinozzolover29 chapter 2 . 2/2
Okay, have read this so many times I don't remember the number of times to tell you the truth, but I just got the sealed with a kiss reference omg, couldn't stop laughing, love it! Hope you are still out there writing, I will be waiting here when you decide to come back, not in a creepy stalker way though lol.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is always my favorite go-to story when I need competent Tony showing Vance a thing or two.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
I want more Mounties! :)
Giggles149 chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Love the mounties. There just aren't enough of them around currently. They should have their own series on TV actually :-)
erik chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
One of the greats. I hope to see more of Tony and his contacts. Well done.
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This story is an absolute gem. Spent a very enjoyable evening reading it...loved the 'laugh out loud' scenes...I surely wasn't expecting those.

Tony as comic relief is fun to read, but a well written Tony-in-command-mode is truly something special. You've accomplished both. Kudos to you for a remarkable read.
tryingtobestine chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I love this.

Well, I love this story and the others that you've written, but I just needed to say it.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I honestly don't know how many times I have read this story but it gets better with each reading, I love this , I laugh out loud so many times, I hope you haven't given up on writing because you are seriously talented, eagerly awaiting more.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
Still looking forward to more mounties!
trout1986 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Good stuff !
Always ready for more Mounties
Trout
NCIS-Fan10802 chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
I dont know, when I last read a story so funny, wellwritten and honest. Thanks a lot!