Reviews for Obstructed Views
bleeb90 chapter 18 . 8/19
This fic was absolutely beautiful, and I am glad I read it. Thanks for sharing this with us, readers. And how I loved Vance's observations, and the Mounties.
Wait what happens to Dr. Helen? WTF? Oh well I have to leave it to my imagination then. Great story with Tony in the strong lead. I love these! Wish it happened on the show. But that's why we have fan fiction! Yay!
CharlieLittle chapter 18 . 7/3
Loved this story - great job.. I think tony is just great and you completely got him in this one :)
I couldn't find a sequel though - is there a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Please let there be a sequel! I need more - Pleease ;)
Singing Silverwings chapter 18 . 5/14
What a lovely, interesting and enjoyable story! I love Tony being in control. Vance was completely buffaloed by him! LOL Quite nice!
erik chapter 18 . 5/11
Great story.
mamika chapter 18 . 2/29
heh, that was fun. you have clearly improved over the years since there was more balanced humor and action in the preseries fic, but this one had nice personal interactions between the characters. and vance is an ass and I am glad that he seems to finally start realizing that Tony is indeed a seriously good agent.
Siri was batshit amusing with her weird and inefficient torture. can't blame a girl for trying, though her efforst were really odd to begin with. it was funny when she tried the hot coffee on her own hand.
and that finale scene where Tony sits next to Gibbs, arm resting against his side, that was cute. two wounded comrades finally United and sitting side By side, offering each other much needed comfort and support.
it was a good read, had fun whilst reading. and palmer was surprisingly interesting and useful character, thank you for including him and making him be something. it is rare and it is nice.
so kudos, the mounties were fun too ;)
decomblus chapter 18 . 2/25
You are a good writer - plotting, worldbuilding, characterizations - you have it coveted. Your story was a real find.
Smile Back chapter 18 . 1/15
But now Vance is as clueless as ever!
And I mean that is a feat considering the awesomeness Toni displayed in your story! o.o
I was kinda for more closure of this story... it's sooooo open.
It is one really good story :D But the beginning promised a bit more enlighting moments for the director. Or was that just wishfull thinking on my part?
May Eve chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
Yes, more Mounties! Do you really have to ask? (Also, will this sequel address the unresolved tension of the Doc's ominous warning? Hope so!) Great fic, thank you for sharing!
bjq chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
AWSOME
Catalina H chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
I love this! Tony is amazing! I love how you've got the comic relief we love annoying Vance to no end, but also the caring guy and great leader we know he is. We don't often get to see that side of him. It was great to see how Vance couldn't figure him out, yet the whole team was defending Tony with gusto. And the little snidbits between Tony and Ziva were great too, especially their unspoken communication. I love Gibbs and his interactions with Tony, and though I was sad we didn't really see too much of that in this story, it was for good reason with good results. Awesome story! Can't wait to check out your other stuff. :)
Elanshaw chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
As a Canadian, thanks for adding in our Mounties. As a reader and fan of Tony, you did an awesome job with this. I love when we get to see "this" Tony. He can be funny, but he is a top notch agent too.
Great work!
Stine chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
Who doesn't want more Mounties? Who doesn't want more stories from you?

In other words, I really love this story, and the others that you have shared.

So, thanks for writing and sharing!
VG LittleBear chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Hi, love how Tony is capable of pulling the team together, extending even to Ducky!
Coffee torture for Gibbs ahead, who can be so cruel? Thanks and cheers!
Moo-cow300 chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
Canadians seem to be absolute darlings; I would like to visit someday. I'm also glad you decided to include them in the story, since no one ever seems to talk about Canadians.
I love your depiction of Tony. Absolutely spot-on and humorous when he needs to be.

Just so you know- your story was never boring at all. :D Great job!