Reviews for The Wound of Sorrow
oOKayleeOo chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Hey, really enjoying the story. Please keep updating.
nexus432 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Please write more soon.
452max chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Loved the update! I just wish that it was longer. I hope that you will update soon,because I cant wait for what is going to come next.
suz mc chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
I'm so hooked on this. :-) You made me vewy vewy happy this morning! MORE!
nexus432 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Please write more soon.
celeste.g.r chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Ok, I admit it, you’ve got me completely hook.

I love the duality of the story. I love to finally see BEN grow and I always hated that he was killed in Pollo Loco. I’d always hope to find a fanfict somewhere in which Manticore were able to put him back together somehow and he would reappear, meet Alec and be able to put he’s heath back together and show everybody and these two are ideantical twins for a reason, I really don’t like him been portrayed like a week person but I am completely null writing so I can’t put my ideas in something decent.

I like this though; finally an explanation of what happened, which is very important for me persoally, I’ve aleways wondered what happened for him to have lost it that way.

I can’t wait to read the rest, so please, please, update soon.

Regards.
suz mc chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I so love that Alec. Broke my heart when that show went away.
452max chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Oh boy! I cat wait for what is going to hapen next. I hope that max will be alive too, I ohpe that you have max ad alec together and that they have a kid and that mila has a cousin. I hope that you will update soon.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
This is interesting. I'm glad Ben had someone.
Kirarita chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Loved it! Keep writing, please!
suz mc chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I hunger for decent Dark Angel fic. Also hunger for Alec/Ben whatever. There is so much dreck out there but I'm hooked on this, chicklet.

Oh, that Alec was so pretty...and bad...and pretty.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3