Reviews for Help from Below
carlycarter chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow! Awesome! It's sure great to see a longer fic from you :) I miss Ashley so much, and you really capture her beautifully in your story. I can just imagine how shocked everyone looked, and how happy Magnus would be to see her daughter. Will is such an idiot at times, he really makes me laugh. Love all your dialogue in this piece, it fits the characters perfectly, just priceless :) Amazing work, I can really see how you've grown and changed as a writer with each new story you write, keep up the great work :)

xoxox

love from Australia

Carly

ps yeah i'm so awesome! thanks for noticing :) Very observant of you.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I hate Terrance SO much! I wish Helen had never promoted him! His pride got the better of him when he was... Anyway about your fanfic- It was awsome! I love it! I wish I could have seen her mothers face! I also love how Kate freaked out on Will it was classic! I also love the banter between Henry and Ashley! I just love everything about this fanfic!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
DZR chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
There are moments of blinding genius in this fic.

"used her new super sonic laser eyes to blast it to oblivion."

"she did a really awkward dance move, that Ashley really hoped wasn't in style now."

"She said in a slow voice, like he was mentally handy-capped or something"

but its hard to distinguish them from the other moments of insanity D

Well written, now I will not stop pestering you until you write more.

Mustard Salute
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Yes, Chocolate and Drama who is just so hackin awesome AND stayed up way past midnight helping you post this! You're welcome!

But really, great story, even though I curled into a feetle ball when you first mentioned the idea ( it had been so PAINFUL!) You've managed to turn a ludicrous ( another one of my vocab words, aren't you proud!) idea into something where I mostly managed to read without throwing up!

If I sound a little loopier then normal it's cuz it's 3 am. Why I'm up I have no idea!

good job! write more! NOW!

i mean, not NOW cuz you're probably asleep, but later!

I need to go to sleep...
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hey there,

Wow before I turn in I had to read this and it was just TERRIFIC! Wonderful work so more, more, more soon…you’re a great writer and this is really well done. More soon please.

Melissa