Reviews for Thieves Like Us
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I've really been enjoying this so far - I love how it's from Daveth's perspective despite having your own Warden. Things progress very quickly, which makes it difficult to get attached to things, but it works when you're following the storyline. I know from experience that skipping straight to the parts you want to write is the most enjoyable way to write a story, even if it's not ideal for the readers. Nevertheless, it's altogether refreshing to see something as awesome as this. I really like Natia and I like the way you portray the characters.
Kira Kyuu chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Excellent so far! I hope you keep it up!
mille libri chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
Morrigan's timing could use some work! I look forward to seeing what you do with Orzammar, and the growing attraction between Natia and Daveth!
Sagacious Rage chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
I liked Leliana catching him snooping while she was snooping. And grrrrr interruptus why you so mean :(
Sqyub chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I am liking this, but do you know what would make it better? Sqyub. Between Jory and Daveth...
thinkdragonage chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Oh I loved that Daveth didn't let Natia desecrate the ashes.

I really liked how this chapter turned out. Very touching and disturbing (what with the children in Haven) at the same time.
Harmakhis chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Glad to see the update! Daveth and Natia's blooming romance is sweet. I had to laugh at Daveth and Alistair covering themselves, despite wearing smalls. We know why Daveth did, the big question is did Alistair have the same reason? lol
Sagacious Rage chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Hurray for plot and romance and boner movement! Also creepy!Haven is creepy. And the skyball, yay!
mille libri chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
I'm delighted to see this story back, and to see Daveth finally waking up to what's in front of him!
cearo chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
I always thought Daveth would have been a good guy to have in your party. Nice to see him appreciated :). Keep the chapters coming!
mille libri chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
Yay, an update! I enjoy your Daveth and seeing the events through his eyes - I'll be interested to see how things go with the ashes.
Sagacious Rage chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
This is always worth the wait. I love Daveth feeling all puppy-love and not knowing how to deal with it. And the dog :D
arysani chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
"Duncan!" a voice called out merrily as they approached. Daveth turned to see a young man jogging toward them. "I was just about to send out a search party." - oh MAKER. They're not brothers at all. No, of course not.

I...never quite liked Jory. But your descriptions still hit him right on the nose, can't deny that.
arysani chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I didn't realize it until you said something, but yes, he does resemble a cow rather strongly...
ScarletDeath7 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Cool story. I love your creativity and I can't wait to read what will happen. Keep up the great work.