Reviews for Freedom
Meushell chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Aww. Sweet.
ficlover1193 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very sweet! LOVED the story! Keep writing! : )
Barbasulrico chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Naw Pietros and Barca 4 ever! The story is short but it containes so much. Beautifully written. 3

You should do more with Barca and Pietros. XP
Firecracker-SJ chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is very sweet. I was so sad when they died and this comforted me a little. It's a very good little story.
Karamine chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very sweet fic. I was so sad for Pietros on the show, I like your version much better.
olansamuelle chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*sniffle*

Oh wow. Loved this little fic.

*sniffle*

Very, very, very well written, as the rest I've read of you so far.

FreeWildBlue chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
(I do have an account under the above name, I'm just not logged in right now...)

This fic was so sweet! I was really peeved when they got rid of Barca and it turned out to be for nothing.. This provided good closure, and also a good look at Pietros's feelings. Great work! :)
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was a really, really good fic. Though, saddened me learning Barca's and Pietros's fate. Even though they both lived a life of servitude, i loved how they still had a resemblance of a Delicate Nature...or at least in each others arms anyway.

They will be truly missed, but at least they'll find FREEDOM in the next life.
I ended my life chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I was absolutely devistated when these two died...I really enjoyed reading this story and this slash pairing always makes me feel warm inside whenever I think about these two holding each other.
Bob chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh, why did they have to die so soon? I absolutely love your fic!
ThePinkLady16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010