Reviews for One Hot Nerd
Mellyb14 chapter 27 . 3/4
I absolutely loved this story:) thankyou
dnmann chapter 27 . 1/1
Very sweet story
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
I just love this story. Really amazing. Congratulations for your great work. One of the best spashley i ever read
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 27 . 11/11/2010
Ok so i have to be up in 2 hours, but i couldnt stop reading this until i finished. it took me about 3 hours & it was totally worth it. i loved this story. you are an amazing writer. i look forward to reading more from you.
lxlanimefreaklxl chapter 27 . 9/10/2010
God that was super cute! I loved every second of it! Thanks for the amazing story. )
K chapter 27 . 8/7/2010
Stuff homework, I read sat here reading this! It was totally worth it :D Might I mention it's midnight where I am? x) But once again, it was totally worth it. I think my family thinks I'm a little bit crazy because at random moments I would burst out laughing xD Truth be told, I don't really like a whole lot of angst... I really like the idea of having the perfect couple that would have no problems with each other, and this story portrayed that wonderfully! Haha, I sound so weird, but I really, really, really enjoyed this.

12097312097310293 out of 10.
SpongeBobPwns chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
Ahhh. Read this story in 2 days. I would have finished it in one, but I had car stuff to do. Bahh. I enjoyed this story a lot. It was sweet a little sad but a lot of fluff :] I saw this story but I decided not to read it a couple of time cuz it didn't really catch my attention. But I gave it a chance. And danggggggg. Have I been missing out. I should have read this as soon as I saw it. Cuz it is goood :] Keep up the good work.
HIMYMSON91 chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
Dang, it surely ended fast. Came outta left field. Lol.

Veryy cute ending though. The beginning of it was sweet. Literally made me say "aww". Lol.

Anyways, can't wait to read the sequel.
Wicked68 chapter 27 . 7/17/2010
Really enjoyed this story. Was very surprised you had Spencer, singing on stage. Can't wait for the sequel
Mrs. Morrison chapter 27 . 7/15/2010
Fantastic story! I loved reading it the whole way through! Can't wait for the sequel! :D
mutt009 chapter 27 . 7/15/2010
aww yay! im so onto the sequel now! :D
xspashleyx chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
Aw.. I'm sad it over but glad there is a sequel :D this story was so cute ad I always looked forward to reading it :)

You could name the sequel "i is less than 3" since that was one of the cute moments from this story even though it's not close to one hot nerd..
son145 chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
This was a really great story! You had me checking it every time i logged on to see if you updated. You had an interesting plot and i'm a spashley fan so I loved the outcome :). I can't wait to read your sequel! I usually only like reading completed stories so it says a lot that I read this in progress the plot was that good!
dttdemon chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
wonderful story. over the past four months, i have enjoyed reading your writing, and i am looking forward to reading your sequel. as for a title to the sequel, i can't really think of anything since i don't know much about it, but you should just go with your gut instinct.
sarahsaaa chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
Aaaaaw this is cute, I love you and your story :)