Reviews for Memories are Made of This
Beautiful!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
great story!
WolfAngelDeath chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
When the scene at the end with Neal and June came on last night all I could think about was this fic right here. Beautiful.
speck211 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very moving. June has a fondness for Neal that isn't explored very much in the show, only lightly touched on that he recalls memories for her of her husband. This is a great perspective on their relationship.
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was really melancholy, but sweet. It had a very ancient, haunting kind of sadness to it. Good job.

~DI4MGZ~
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is really sweet. I love the way you had them interact. Great job.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this is an unbelievably beautiful fic, it really touched a chord with me, so thank you for writing it
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU WRITE MORE THANKS
ShakNali chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Lovely. You described the entire scene so well I could picture and hear it all. Thanks.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
So sweet, poor June [. That was lovely though. Very touching, I could just picture it in my head. Lovely. ~Nayah
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
very sweet
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
WOOT! *happy dance* She is wearing an ANGORA shawl! YES!

*cough* Sorry. I just liked seeing little touches of my story in this fabulous little piece. Brilliant. Marvelous. Fantastice. Need I continue? :)

Loved it.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aw! I love it!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh... How sad and sweet. June is quite an interesting lady. Neal is kind of like her cute grandson, I guess. This was well done. Nice job! :)
aloha94 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw...that was soo sweet and sad. I'm glad you wrote a story about June. There just aren't enough stories featuring that wonderful sweet woman.