Reviews for Thunderstruck
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I like how Alec, Max & Evie meet the Winchesters...Dean's personality for his first impression doesn't disappoint D

I wonder if Sam and Dean know about Evie's file.

Will this all be in Evie's POV?

How far along SPN's season 1 are we in the story?

What jobs did Logan find the Winchesters? Them having real jobs is just too funny to picture. LOL

Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Finally the Winchesters make an appearance (sort of)!

At first when 'Evie' was mentioned, I was like WHO? But then I realized it was a nickname. I guess Evie & Alec aren't paired...so does that mean Max and Alec or is Logan still an issue (or are Max & Alec pretending to be together).
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I really like this story, I like how you've done the crossover too, it's hard to find good DA and Supernatural crossovers.
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier. This is a good start & hope you'll continue and update soon. Take care.
ImmatureEvil chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will continue to update this story.
SPNkitkat chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I really enjoyed the first chapter!

& although i haven't seen all of Dark Angel (only about 5 or 6 eps) I still get it, easy to understand -very good :)

I hope you'll update soon, I wanna know what happens!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I Really Like this, I can't wait to see where it goes :).
Hicks07 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Awesome. I love both shows and you've done a great job with the Dark Angel part, I can't wait to see what you do with the Supernatural part!
throwerpro chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
i'm really excited to read more of this story. i like that you give an intro to why Alec is followed by the other transgenics
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I like x-overs

Is this and Alec/Max fic?

I can't wait for and update