Reviews for more than a team
ED chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
ouch!... wow, this is very sad, not sure I'm very into all the angst, but the angle you've taken is very interesting, and youve gotten the character voices right.
DarkJackall chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Congrats, this is the first Leverage story to make me tear up.

Good job.
TJ chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Im crying...thanks a lot .This touched me...
The Nemean Lion chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
sniff* TT so sad... i really liked it though! good job!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very fitting for parker to do even captured the simplicity of her thinking. I can see her leaving that message to she's the heart of the team he's the soul and he would get the job done.:-)
Joise chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Parker made me cry and I don't cry. Loved it.
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
really perfect!
Oi.its.AJ chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
aw Now why'd you have to go and kill parker. Its 2:59 am and Im completely sad! Now i'm going to have to read a happy story, where they all live and joke around.

I could be sleeping now, what a shame );
renisanz chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This broke my heart but the writing was absolutely brilliant. I love the way you handled the angst and you really nailed the description of Parker and how she would play this scene. Oh, Hardison... :(
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
oh my god. That was...unbelivable. have I said that already? Really. The pain and anger and torturous grief was like...it was like it was sitting right next to me punching me in the face. that was what writing is all about. This entire series. The emotion was real. The reactions were real. The characterization was so perfect I would have no trouble beliving you were a writer for the show. Damn. You know what you should do? You should write another chapter, the chapter where Alec gets the team back together. Especially Eliot. He and Eliot have some stuff to work out. I would love love love it if you were to continue this. But as it is, it's still beautiful.

pj
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
once again-aw!

the series ended beautifully.
Apparently Awesome chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Poor Hardison... Poor team. It's so sad, but I couldn't help but laugh when Parker was like "Oh! One more thing." I knew it was gonna be something totally Parker. That whole video was. "If you're anyone but Hardison, and I'm not dead, I'll spike you in the eyeball." Lol...