Reviews for Whisper in the Wind
melyons chapter 1 . 9/11
I like this better every time I read it.
Ybanormlmom chapter 1 . 5/15
Amazing story! I know this is older but I would have love to see more chapters. I could easily see this as a longer story. You are an amazing storyteller!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
God, my heart is just shattered. I saw so many people struggling while my husband was at TIRR for Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation in Houston, TX. Fortunately, he recovered and was able to return to work at that time, but so many weren't, due to strokes, accidents, or injuries from war.

My heart breaks for Carlos and Steph and those poor girls, and although we don't know the entire backstory, it's enough to give us a good idea of the love that endures no matter what. Beautifully written, absolutely paints a picture of honest to God true love. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing piece of work.
Maggie M.
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Really enjoyed this story, wish u would do a sequel.
Babesrus1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Just found this. Very powerful story. Thank you for writing this.
TexanBabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow! What an amazing and moving story. I just found your stories and have been reading them. You are well and truly an excellent writer! I see by the dates on your stories that you seem to have stopped writing for fanfic. If you are writing elsewhere, I'd love to know where. Thanks for a beautiful story. Pam
stephfan6511 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Beautifully written! I love this story!
sonomom chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I am a big fan of one shots, and this is a great one. I think it's so hard to tell the story without the back story and you did a really good job. We don't know how Val and Albert were killed, or what happened to Ranger, but you tell the story in a way that what happened to place them in this scenario is unimportant. What is important is we see that Ranger is stronger this year than last and he and Steph are growing their blended fmily together. Really good job!
jago-ji chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Beautifully written and a very true-to-life outcome for Ranger's life. Now to wipe the tears off my keyboard...
Atlanta Babe chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is probably one of the more "life like" fanfic stories I have read. Life is not perfect and it has not been perfect for Steph and her family but they are full of love for each other. Well done!
glynnall chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this story was mentioned in one of the yahoo daily updates and i hadn't read it. it is a wonderful story, you made all of the feelings independence day should inspire come alive in your story. thank you for all of your hard work.
Chandar chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Beautiful Thank you
rebecca bell chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Great story! Very touching!
frisco21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
What a beautiful story! So tender! My heart aches for Ranger. Such a proud man, now having to rely on others. I love that Steph and Ranger still have such a strong connection. Wonderful story. I loved it.
rangergirl1234 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story was wonderful. Do you plan on continuing it? I would love to see more back information to fill in what happened to Valerie and whatever accident made Carlos hurt. The story is beautiful as it is, but I'd love more too! You really have a talent!