Reviews for Fate Of Another
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow. This was brilliant. A fantastic, deep one shot. Well Done.
JClayton chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Amazing! I've always found it hard to get inside Cassidy's head because the things he did were just so awful.

Here he doesn't actually do so but it's so evident to see how he could, and how things could have gone.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Pretty powerful and dark, and angsty!
Good Omens chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
...Wow. That's pretty deep. Could I wish for a sequel with V's reaction and have it come true? :3 -hopeful- I'd really like to see what she's thinking before, during and after Cassidy's confession. :)
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, just wow! Your stories are amazing and I'm so sorry that it didn't go this way in canon!

Keep on writing and thanks for sharing!

Betty
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
it's a very interseting pov, but i'd like to see, keith's reaction and veronica's too

great job ;)
UnknownDiamond chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow! This story is super interesting. I really want to see where this AU is heading. Does Veronica know about Cassidy or is she just believing that it Duncan and only Duncan? I'm assuming that she hasn't told her father about her suspicions about Shelly's party. But I want to know Keith's reaction, the fallout between Keith and Veronica if he decides to bring it up with her. What does Cassidy have to do once he's come forward?

Great job, interesting perspective and story.