Reviews for Princess Ella
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I can't believe I missed this story before. That was really beautifully written. I love the way you portray Molly and her new family life. She has a good life and plenty of support, but she's still struggling to cope without her mother, which makes the story all the more realistic. Very well done :)
Novindalf chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aww!

This was so sad, and yet so good at the same time; I love it )
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww this is great! Lovely to read a FANTASTIC fic from Molly's point of view xx
Eleantris chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Again - just like all your writing - brilliant! I'm amazed at how you've tied Tommy and Molly together with him becoming her second Dad and the whole thing was just fantastic! Brilliantly written and an simply beautiful idea. Love it! X D
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Poor Molly! Even with her new family, we know that the loss of Alex makes all that teenage angst even harder to bear. But even in her darkest moments, we know how much her "second family" are sustaining her in a way that the worthless Pete never would. And Ella's prescient story about the dead girl finding the beautiful, scarred man with sivler eyes had me in tears. It's as though she's part of the link going back to Alex and Gene. And for all its sadness, the story ends on a note of hope. Beautiful.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Trust you to make me cry!

Loved it!