Reviews for Building Trust
Yu Shaun chapter 46 . 8/14
will this never be updated? :(
Roggy2688 chapter 46 . 7/19
Write. More. Now. I admit when I first started reading this I was more than a little sceptical but as I read more, I came to love this fic. The characters are nearly always... well, in character and the plot is not only canon to both of the original story lines (mainly), but it also has it's own unique flair to it. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
AkabaneKazama chapter 46 . 7/5
Umbridge and Malfoy were actually didn't annoying me waow! Though I guess they'll become their real self in another chapter or so. Hagrid is the annoying one though hmf! And poor Edward...it's okay Ed-chan. u still have Snape on u'r side.
u totally didn't abandon this fic right? because I found this story worth reading. (and this is the first fic that I found Umbridge not being her evil self toward other people) please continue, I can't wait for another interesting chapter :)
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 46 . 7/3
Epic.
Kelp-it-up chapter 15 . 6/29
Its Winry right!? Plz be Winry!
Kelp-it-up chapter 12 . 6/29
I thought, that Lucy had short black hair.
Kelp-it-up chapter 2 . 6/29
So, they arent going to tell Winry anything?
SpriteBlazer chapter 46 . 6/29
I can't wait to see what comes next. It is weird that al doesn't want to get back to Ed. I can't wait to see Izumi teach. Hehehe.
pieluvr chapter 46 . 6/22
Kya! I love this fic. It's kinda amusing, no offense, that it all started with Roy. Can't wait to see Snape try and preform alchemy. This is a great fic and I can't wait for more. ;)
TheVulonAlchemist8470 chapter 46 . 5/26
I know you just updated recently, and I'm really happy because of that. But if you don't update again soon, I will find where you live, hogtie you, and force you to write another chapter. Just sayin'.
queen angela chapter 46 . 5/20
Yes. Keep writing this is a FMA dream come true
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 46 . 5/19
And the plot doth thicken:)
I love where you ended it. That looks like the beginnings of a very fruitful partnership.
Agrond chapter 46 . 5/18
An interesting story, Ed, Roy and Riza working as alchemy teacher for Hogwards. The parts about Al are strange as at first I thought that he was locked in the void where the Truth lives, but no that we know he is with Hohenheim, I'm wondering how they're hiding from Ed's mirror.
And what's with the Homonculus, why did they say to Voldemort that Ed can make a philosopher stone? Do they have plans for the Wizarding World? And don't forget about Roy going rogue, was it his own plan to be found out as a traitor?
But for now, I'm just waiting to see the next/new alchemy teacher... oh right, she isn't an alchemist, but a passing housewive.
SilverDragonM00n chapter 46 . 5/18