Reviews for Building Trust
Jinxxs chapter 46 . 9/10
please next chapter
Cihla chapter 46 . 6/29
Everything comes back to Bradley! You would wonder why nobody figured this out any sooner. I mean, if Bradley has been lying like he did to Roy to the entire military and population of Amestris, people should have listened to the other side's explanation too. I suppose that their thinking is something along the lines of since Bradley is the Fuhrur, he must be right in everything. I don't know. It just makes me wonder.
Hey! My name's Mandie, and I was wondering if you would like a beta tester/editor for your story. I'm pretty good at grammar if I do say so myself and would really enjoy helping you out! My email is and please email me your answer. This story has a lot of potential and I would love to be a partner. Please reply, Mandie
incarnate of evil chapter 46 . 6/24
Enjoying the developments so far, hope to see more chapters soon! :)
ZekiWing chapter 29 . 6/24
I feel like Ed should just vault himself over all the hedges to the center.
SoulMore chapter 46 . 4/3
pokedawnheart chapter 46 . 1/18
Really good story. Please update soon. Also, you never really explained how Al survived, but I do have a bit of a theory: since only Al's soul was "killed", like it was in the anime, the soul rebounded to his body and Hohenheim pulled Al's body out of the Portal of Truth, giving up something in the process.
So, do you like that theory or do you already know another way for Al to still be alive?
Please update soon, your story is so funny and cute.
Also, quick question. Will Bradley find out about Roy and Riza being married and them adopting Ed? And if so, what will be his reaction to it when he does?
astroshadow chapter 46 . 11/24/2015
This is an absolutely AMAZING story! I was a little skeptical about a proper FMA and Harry Potter story being possible when I realized that existed today but then I found THIS. I greatly admire any writer able to effectively combine two different worlds with potentially severely clashing rules and I believe FMA and Harry Potter to be such worlds. The plot is great and believable (well as believable as real life wizards & alchemists can be XD) and seamlessly allows the two worlds to coexist.
Well done!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Hi7807 chapter 46 . 11/1/2015
what happens next?
TheNextExorcist chapter 46 . 10/23/2015
I hope that you continue! To stop here would be sad, especially if you were just getting started.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
You now officially have 666 reviews
Chise Sakamoto chapter 46 . 10/8/2015
So awesome, is it Izumi?
Fred chapter 46 . 10/4/2015
I require more.

This is a seriously good fanfic and I can't wait to see it continue. I will hold you to your promise with the authority I don't have.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/4/2015
Is this being continued?
Sheena Kushiashi chapter 46 . 9/16/2015
The story is good. There are some parts that I wasn't find of. For instance, Roy and Ed learning and using magic was a but unnecessary in my opinion. And even though Roy did have point about Umbridge not liking the fact that he doesn't do magic there are ways you could've written around that problem. Along with those moments though, there are also elements that I really liked that sort of cancel out the not so hot things so good job overall.

Another thing that's been really bugging me is your grammar and spelling. Granted there aren't so many that it's impossible to read but there are enough for me to comment on. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think you're a bad writer because of this. I'm just trying to say that you need to spend a little more time proofreading. Please don't let what I say discourage you. I really do like your story.