Reviews for Supernatural Wonderland
SilverMoonlit chapter 50 . 7/16/2013
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to read the sequel. I have to say, "Who's Cas," is an OMG! moment. Great ending
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You are like one of THE BEST writers out there! Me and my friend love your story's! U R GREAT!
isis.mama chapter 50 . 6/9/2013
AWSOME AWESOME CLIFFY!

I AM IMMEDIATELY GOING TO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL!

P.S. I ADDED THIS STORY TO MY COMMUNITY.
isis.mama chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
GODDAM SEXY WEIRDO. I LOVE IT. SOUNDS LIKE DEAN.
MayDayReject chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awesome chapter!
inSYNCinSANITY chapter 49 . 9/14/2010
"A field of gold, against your soul says I'm better than you"

I'm sorry but I have to say something... THAT IS WRONG! It's meant to be a FIDDLE of gold... it's a classic devil cliche!
Nelle07 chapter 50 . 8/10/2010
I lOve it! Definitely need a sequel! i cried so hard! :'( Update soOon!
Crazy Pink Penguin chapter 50 . 8/6/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for the next story :)
Crazy Pink Penguin chapter 49 . 8/6/2010
Wow, nice twist! Awesome :)
pickupthatamulet chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
OH GOD , OH GOD, OH GOD. I KNEW WHEN CAS SAID HE TOOK CARE OF IT THAT MJ WOULDN'T REMEMBER HIM OMG OMG IM FREAKING OUT THIS IS SO GOOD AND IM LIKE SHAKING AND CRYING AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG YOU ARE AMAZING
Lestat's Violinist chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
I'm shocked! I actually cannot make any sounds other that, "Eh-wh-huh-gu-WHAT?" Lol. You HAVE to tell me whe the next one comes up! I CANNOT believe that you made Mary-Jo forget Cass! It's a major twist, and my hearts breaking... But I know it had to be done... MAJORLY SAD PANDAS! PLEASE, PLEASE tell me when the next one is up!
BreeHime chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
*cries* This was sooo amazing, you're a mindblowing wonderful writer! I cannot wait for the sequel, and I would LOVE to get a message when you get it up. Gah! This story was just too wonderous to sum up properly! I bow at your win.
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
that was so sad between sam and cleo really loved it looks like cass used some angel mojo on mj hope he finds alice cant wait for the sequel when will you be posting it i think chuck should be in a few chapters we all love the profit chuck:)
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 48 . 8/5/2010
Sorry I didn't read and review earlyer, I just could get to it had a few things going on.

I think its a great chapter, I would sugest Titles for the Sequel but I got none sowwie.

P.S. I don't think the chapter 29 works, wouldn't load for me.
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 49 . 8/5/2010
omg poor alice hope dean and that find her before it to late i loved it well done please update real soon:)