Reviews for Supernatural Wonderland
Loveless150050 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Love it!
klu chapter 50 . 6/28/2014
I loved this story. You did an amazing job with the addition of Alice, MJ and Cleo. I thought all three characters added very cool elements to the story. They way you rehashed the SPN season without simply typing out dialogue from each episode and making your characters deliver a few of the lines was refreshing.
Alice being an angel, and her previous relationship with Michael (and Gabe) made for terrific angst between her and Dean. I loved that their relationship wasn't 'all-perfect-all-the-time' and that their issues weren't just centered around the apocalypse, but based on things like jealousy and trusting each other's judgment. Those are 'normal people's' problems, not just 'supernatural' ones, even if the topics of the arguments and questions of judgment were about 'supernatural' issues.
The 'bride of Satan' concept was a nice twist for Cleo's character. The fact that she and Sam found each other and fell in love was a cruel twist of fate, pure "Winchester luck' at it's best (or worst, depending on how you want to say it).
MJ's rapid growth to age 18 was a little (okay, a LOT) weird, but you really made it work. Her angel-band with Cas was an extremely romantic and amazingly non-creepy (given that she would have looked 18 and he would have looked about 35) concept as well. I am surprised at how well Dean accepted it, given their known (not to mention the visual) age difference. I mean, a father who would have been as over-protective as Dean I think was going to have some serious reservations... But I'm sure Alice had a lot to do with his acceptance. I would have liked to read a few of their convos about their daughter's 'bond'... Dean getting all gruff and Alice soothing him, attempting to 'make' him understand would have been both interesting and amusing.

As far as the sequel, I will be reading it immediately. I am certain it will be just as entertaining as this story. I have hopes... Like: The 'blinding light' that shot from the portal: I do hope that was Sam's soul and that even if the sequel includes a bit of 'soulless Sam' (who I hated, because he was a megawatt-douchebag) at least his soul wasn't trapped in the cage...
As far as Chuck: Kripke said Chuck IS God. I personally never liked that either, because it meant that he did leave for good; just took off and left everyone to 'clean up the mess in Heaven and Earth without and guidance, Making Dean's 'dead-beat dad' comments be very true in the end. Kind of a dick-move... And, I liked Chuck, hated to see him go like that - so I hope you included him.
So, I'll go to the next story and see what you did with all of it. Yay! More reading for me.
Thanks for writing.
SilverMoonlit chapter 50 . 7/16/2013
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to read the sequel. I have to say, "Who's Cas," is an OMG! moment. Great ending
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You are like one of THE BEST writers out there! Me and my friend love your story's! U R GREAT!
isis.mama chapter 50 . 6/9/2013
AWSOME AWESOME CLIFFY!

I AM IMMEDIATELY GOING TO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL!

P.S. I ADDED THIS STORY TO MY COMMUNITY.
isis.mama chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
GODDAM SEXY WEIRDO. I LOVE IT. SOUNDS LIKE DEAN.
MayDayReject chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awesome chapter!
inSYNCinSANITY chapter 49 . 9/14/2010
"A field of gold, against your soul says I'm better than you"

I'm sorry but I have to say something... THAT IS WRONG! It's meant to be a FIDDLE of gold... it's a classic devil cliche!
Nelle07 chapter 50 . 8/10/2010
I lOve it! Definitely need a sequel! i cried so hard! :'( Update soOon!
Crazy Pink Penguin chapter 50 . 8/6/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for the next story :)
Crazy Pink Penguin chapter 49 . 8/6/2010
Wow, nice twist! Awesome :)
pickupthatamulet chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
OH GOD , OH GOD, OH GOD. I KNEW WHEN CAS SAID HE TOOK CARE OF IT THAT MJ WOULDN'T REMEMBER HIM OMG OMG IM FREAKING OUT THIS IS SO GOOD AND IM LIKE SHAKING AND CRYING AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG YOU ARE AMAZING
Lestat's Violinist chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
I'm shocked! I actually cannot make any sounds other that, "Eh-wh-huh-gu-WHAT?" Lol. You HAVE to tell me whe the next one comes up! I CANNOT believe that you made Mary-Jo forget Cass! It's a major twist, and my hearts breaking... But I know it had to be done... MAJORLY SAD PANDAS! PLEASE, PLEASE tell me when the next one is up!
BreeHime chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
*cries* This was sooo amazing, you're a mindblowing wonderful writer! I cannot wait for the sequel, and I would LOVE to get a message when you get it up. Gah! This story was just too wonderous to sum up properly! I bow at your win.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
that was so sad between sam and cleo really loved it looks like cass used some angel mojo on mj hope he finds alice cant wait for the sequel when will you be posting it i think chuck should be in a few chapters we all love the profit chuck:)