Reviews for The Emperor's New Doom
ishiptatsugarde chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
nice fanfic :D
malia chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
You should make another story I really liked it
Malina12 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Its so sweet and exciting I love when kuzco and Malina... welll hehe never mind but this is awesome good job please continue this history i cant wait D
subnormal.com chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
I love your story!

it's sooo cool
Rofl chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Rofl
Kae Westu chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
(Igen, én is itt rontom a levegőt az egy szem fanficemmel... XD)

Áh, ez remek. :D Úgy szeretem ezt a mesét. Remekül eltaláltad a karaktereket, az angolod pazar, a humorod nemkülönben, élmény volt olvasni minden sort. Köszi. :)
Candy chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Great story! Well, all of them, really. You're a brilliant author!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
aww that's so cute! I love this story!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It's amazing how in character people are! And no offense I've been face palming at Kronk's dialouge. Super funny! And Kuzco as a dad? GENIUS! And it's pretty funny that I'm also watching the episode "Father O Mine" lol :P Keep up the good work!
Wherever Girl chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
"The BABY ate my homework!" ROFLOL!

Okay, this was a good story, especially the parts where Kuzco froze the scene like he does in the episode lol. And he had a girl- and he named her after him... kinda. Good job on the story, too bad it had to be over so quick.
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Holy. Crud. This has got to be Kronk's biggest goof! LOL Nice job on keeping everyone in character for this predicament.
Henning Johnsen hjohnsen chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Jeg syntes det er en skøn historie, jeg fik den oversat til Dansk
Viggar chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Mwahahaha so funny!

I remember the Kronk-eat-homework-part, great show. Well back to the fic here. It was so sweet and funny, I like how you keep it true to the tv-show, with the whole Kuzco freeze the frame (:

Wery well done, I'll give it two thumps up :D
Viggar out
Scooter12345 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
He he he cute!
Feethefabulous chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
This was a really funny story, I was a bit disappointed when you decided not to carry it on further. You have a way with writing funny stories, (especially with Kronk-I just love that big guy!). Any more short stories like this would be welcome in the future :)