Reviews for big city life
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
love it
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
cool story
Megz17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loved this story, thanks for sharing it with us!
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Can leave it there it is just like the show cut too short
Debra N chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very nice follow up to 'A Little Understanding'. You did a good job of shifting their dynamic without making Alex or Max seem out of character. Thanks for sharing with us.
Shanee chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved it. Beautiful.
Caruka chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Amazing story: the slowing growing relationship between Alec and Max was fabulous, you have skills! Congrats!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i liked ths and the first one. are you going to right eny more sequils to this
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Damn, that has got to be the longest chapter I've ever read on here! It was very well written but I think dividers could have been used to separate events or days (more organization in my opinion).

I find the Alpha speech very amusing and it makes complete sense. D

I see you added the rescue mission from the beginning of "Love Among the Runes". I'm liking that you're adding the final two episodes into the story.

I like the alteration for "Freak Nation". I love how in control Max was and how her alpha instincts kicked in.

I definitely love the mating dynamic between Max and Alec and I love the progression of it all.

Fantastic job once again and I'd say it was a great sequel for the original. Well done!
Little Nutsy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
WOW Great story mate. The way you merged the story into the last few episodes of the show was brilliant.

See ya mate it was a great read.
Tuuna chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I loved! this fic :D:D it was awesome. Kinda intense and mellow at the same time And I just love it when authors include animal things and behaviours :D:D
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i actually liked this a lot! it was interesting, and well written. maybe use some type of symbol to tell the reader that a different scene was occurring, since it was confusing at a couple of points. I would have liked to see a bit more fighting on Max's part (because she is that type of girl) but at the same it worked. Alec is wonderful... *sigh* anyway... a but out of character, but again, it worked to an extent. thank you for writing, and I hope there's more!
LouLou30 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I loved this story! The interaction between Alec and Max was really good especially how they learnt to deal with the situation together.
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I Loved this story. I love seeing Max and Alec being mated and following their instincts. I was becoming a little worried when you said that Alec was more alpa than Max because that is a rode many people went down of and ruined

their story because of it. I love for Max and Alec to be equal in ever aspect of their lives and having Alec be more

powerful than Max would not work. But I think that you proved that Max is Alec's equal and that maybe she didn't noticed until she started following her instincts and became co-leader. I love how Max handled the events at the end of the story and plus their weren't much Logan. I really hope that you will write more of this story to explain what happens next and how Max and Alec plays an equal role in it. Keep up the good work!
Jessa Wakefield chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I liked this story very much. Really liked the instincts and protective Alec. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff.