Reviews for Plums and Lemons
Kiki1770 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Haha, these are kind of nice. I really liked Narumi from the anime and manga, he was adorable and had so much potential as a character. But I get the feeling that many people on this website have only watched the anime and are writing fanfics based of that, hence why Narumi is always portrayed as gay or degradingly. He really doesn't deserve that kinda hate. So it's really refreshing to read about someone who appreciates Narumi.
Hibird assassin chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
Plz update
Black Maya chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I CAN'T STOP LAUGING OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS OH MY GOD WAIT OMG HILAIRE-IOUS HIHIHIHII

And you said you're bad at humor. OTL

this is priceless. oh my god. sjdnfabjksdfjkd

-Maya
Bururu chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
Ehhhh don't want to log in.

Okay, so reading this chapter when basically the only thing I go with in this fandom is the manga just makes me want to cry a bit because it reminds me of the terrible life Narumi (and everybody else) has because of the corruption at the Academy. (In the manga) And I seriously like, want to break down into tears because this is the life he can never have, and I NEED A MOMENT *walks off to feels corner*
Devilish Dream chapter 36 . 11/5/2012
Great
Devilish Dream chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Such a two-faced character is that kana.. *instantly hating her*
i like how Narumi is so calculative of things...

Devilish Dream chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
A silent declaration and proof of who is the best :D
When i first read Luna i thought of kozumi because of her from almost the same time frame..
OTL'

Devilish Dream chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
What was beautiful was how Narumi demanded the presence of his partner.
'Tou are my partner. You are supposed to be here when i need you' beautiful indeed..

Devilish Dream chapter 32 . 11/5/2012
I pity Misaki more than anyone here..
Lol!d
Devilish Dream chapter 31 . 11/5/2012
It's the best answer one can give if Narumi is your teacher.
Smartest remark
Devilish Dream chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
Misaki sure was a smarty brain since a child.. And supported Narumi in his own wat..
Devilish Dream chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
This was painful as well as tearjerking T...T
but it make sense how someone's life get influenced so drastically..
Devilish Dream chapter 28 . 11/5/2012
Even if it's just a lie one can believe if he/she wants to be free..
Narumi is so carefree here.

Devilish Dream chapter 27 . 11/5/2012
Indeed this chapter lives upto it's name..
Devilish Dream chapter 26 . 11/5/2012